or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Uniqlo Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Uniqlo Thread - Page 137

post #2041 of 11493
Ya I wasn't sure how accurate that was for some reason, thanks we soon to be twinsies.
post #2042 of 11493
yes! green and wine are the best colors. Small p2p is about 18.5 inch
post #2043 of 11493
mellow, are you usually a XS then in uniqlo crew/vneck sweaters? (EFM, lambswool, etc.)
post #2044 of 11493
Hmm, Black Friday/weekend sales don't look too bad.
post #2045 of 11493
nvm! wrong jacket..
Edited by gettoasty - 11/22/11 at 10:00pm
post #2046 of 11493
So I'm going to be that guy and ask a question I could probably find an answer to if I scoured this thread for a few hours:

I've got a wedding to attend in January. I have no suit and don't wear suits enough to ball out. So...

1) What size would I need for the non-slim J+ suit jacket (42-inch chest), large?
2) Is stock still decent enough that I could get the full suit?
3) If so, I need a proxy. My brother is going on Saturday, but I've already saddled him with enough items to buy and don't feel like making a possibly complex addition.
post #2047 of 11493
which one you looking at? Link? I can help u
post #2048 of 11493
is the Navy +J Flannel (slim fit) blazer still available anywhere ? HK/Japan and UK website is sold out. I need this in a M in asia sizing or S for US/UK.
post #2049 of 11493
Quote:
Originally Posted by gettoasty View Post

which one you looking at? Link? I can help u

The wool jacket (069811) and I guess trousers to match. I haven't been paying attention; what's the difference between Trousers A and B?
post #2050 of 11493
usually it's just the color when they mark A/B/C or make i.e. merino cashmere blend instead of merino or cashmere

that photo, is it the Wool Serge +J jacket?
Seems like you'll need a medium, large has 22.8" chest across

I used UK measurements for my jacket and it was pretty accurate, though I paid more attention to the shoulder width: http://shop.uniqlo.com/uk/support/size/069912_size.html

or if you were referring to the +J Wool jacket (non-slim fit):
http://shop.uniqlo.com/uk/support/size/069811_size.html
still need a size medium.
post #2051 of 11493
Quote:
Originally Posted by gettoasty View Post

or if you were referring to the +J Wool jacket (non-slim fit):
http://shop.uniqlo.com/uk/support/size/069811_size.html
still need a size medium.

is body width for Uniqlo's suit jackets measured at the chest, pit to pit?

the medium only has a 21.3" body width and 17.5" shoulders. i think it will be too small for someone with a 42" chest. i have a 38" chest and wanting to get a medium.

i think these are the matching trousers: http://shop.uniqlo.com/uk/goods/070171
post #2052 of 11493

Who could you tell me?
I bought in last year's a Ultra light jacket is known as the goose-down.
I heard about that jacket of this season as the duck-down.
Is it right?

post #2053 of 11493
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardwallace View Post

is body width for Uniqlo's suit jackets measured at the chest, pit to pit?
the medium only has a 21.3" body width and 17.5" shoulders. i think it will be too small for someone with a 42" chest. i have a 38" chest and wanting to get a medium.
i think these are the matching trousers: http://shop.uniqlo.com/uk/goods/070171

again, I usually follow the shoulder width as I find it more important for a well fitting jacket. the chest can be taken in a little/fixable.
this is the measurement i used for myself, slim-fit jacket non +J:http://shop.uniqlo.com/uk/support/size/069475_size.html
Medium fits fine personally.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConPanna View Post

Who could you tell me?

I bought in last year's a Ultra light jacket is known as the goose-down.

I heard about that jacket of this season as the duck-down.

Is it right?
sorry can't help =\
post #2054 of 11493
If anyone is looking for a UK proxy, crohnoes is very quick and a pleasure to deal with.
post #2055 of 11493
I am also in need of a suit and was wondering if an XS +J Slim fit would fit someone with a 34 chest and a <17" shoulders??

Thanks!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Uniqlo Thread