or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Uniqlo Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Uniqlo Thread - Page 13

post #181 of 11200
Anyone else find that the sweatshirts (pullover and zip-up) pile really easily? I have like 4-5 because they fit really well, but they all end up pilling like crazy near the bottom since I wear a backpack really often. I can notice it on first wear sometimes...even the H&M stuff I have piles far, far less. Kind of pisses me off, but maybe it's just my backpack. On another note, anybody want to a buy a packaged black u-neck in xs? I desperately need 6 bucks in my paypal lol.
post #182 of 11200
yes its your backpack. even if you have the w+h hoodie, it will pile if your bag keeps rubbing.
post #183 of 11200
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkaz View Post
Anyone else find that the sweatshirts (pullover and zip-up) pile really easily? I have like 4-5 because they fit really well, but they all end up pilling like crazy near the bottom since I wear a backpack really often. I can notice it on first wear sometimes...even the H&M stuff I have piles far, far less. Kind of pisses me off, but maybe it's just my backpack. On another note, anybody want to a buy a packaged black u-neck in xs? I desperately need 6 bucks in my paypal lol.
I wish Uniqlo's tees/undershirts were thicker, I can't get away with showing my nipples all over the place or I'd have like 20 of them Anybody noticed that the new UJ jeans stretch a metric fuckload compared to the non-UJ ones? I have a purple pair of older T-000s in size 31, they're tight as fuck and hardly stretch at all. I have a new pair of gray UJ T-000s in the same size, they're much loser all around and stretch out after a single wear.
post #184 of 11200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eason View Post
I wish Uniqlo's tees/undershirts were thicker, I can't get away with showing my nipples all over the place or I'd have like 20 of them

Anybody noticed that the new UJ jeans stretch a metric fuckload compared to the non-UJ ones? I have a purple pair of older T-000s in size 31, they're tight as fuck and hardly stretch at all. I have a new pair of gray UJ T-000s in the same size, they're much loser all around and stretch out after a single wear.

hate the normal uniqlo cotton tees. i usually buy the quick dry tees. much nicer, but a tad bit short.
post #185 of 11200
lambswool sweater is coarse and itchy as fuck.
post #186 of 11200
i didnt read thru all the posts but in case you want to do phone/email orders contact --

Roger (customer.orders@uniqlo-usa.com)

Customer Orders
UniqloUSA
877.4-UNIQLO
www.uniqlo-usa.com
post #187 of 11200
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoKnewI View Post
lambswool sweater is coarse and itchy as fuck.

Word, I bought it to wear as a fall l/s on it's own, but I can't bear to wear it like that. *scratches*
post #188 of 11200
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbonRod View Post
Would you guys say their lambswool sweaters are worth the trouble that a phone order would probably mean? Prices are good and design's pretty basic (which is what I want) but I don't want to put so much effort into a sweater that's flimsy or is gonna pill like shit.

I had a few variations in size small which I took to the tailor, and they wear great. Didn't have the itchy problem that was mentioned either.
post #189 of 11200
I'm putting together a US order and pretty much all the uniqlo stuff i have that i bought in japan is Medium, so across the board i should be ordering smalls and mediums for outerwear?
post #190 of 11200
Quote:
Originally Posted by supermidget View Post
will have to look in the nyc store for this..

going back to this hoodie, apparently i picked up the 22% polyester version. is the other version significantly thicker? if so i may consider returning and picking up the thicker version.
post #191 of 11200
Quote:
Originally Posted by supermidget View Post
going back to this hoodie, apparently i picked up the 22% polyester version. is the other version significantly thicker? if so i may consider returning and picking up the thicker version.

My proxy got me the 22% poly version as well. I thought it was going to be a bit thicker. But did you happen to see the same hoodie as the blue one but in a black/gray pepper color?
post #192 of 11200
anyone copped/tried on the +j cashmere slim fit tuxedo jacket? thoughts? looks good on the site, but measurements seem they'd be a bit off for me.
post #193 of 11200
Any thoughts on the neo-leather jacket? Looks rather good to me...
post #194 of 11200
Is the KM X Uniqlo stuff in NY yet? I might check tomorrow
post #195 of 11200
Does anyone know where I can find a British Uniqlo proxy? I just completed an email order with the NY store, but they didn't have a few items in-store that are in-stock on the Uniqlo UK online store.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Uniqlo Thread