i do not understand some of the should measurements. 16.5" on a size medium cardigan?? does it fit as narrow as the measurement make? damn
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/26/15 at 3:12pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Mod to Suedehead Last post on Today at 9:17 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 107post #1591 of 1302510/12/11 at 5:05pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1592 of 1302510/12/11 at 5:16pmpost #1593 of 1302510/12/11 at 5:29pmpost #1594 of 1302510/12/11 at 5:40pmone of the +J merino wool v neck cardigan has a 16.5" shoulder for size M.
Seems like the cardigans in general i would have to size up but then the sleeves would be too large.
I am sure they will have some stretch thinking about it since it is wool blend. Hard to decide whether S/M. Probably only pick this cardigan up: http://shop.uniqlo.com/uk/goods/070083#colorSelect but still deciding on size.
Leaning toward S due to the sleeve length, but "M" may fit better in chest.post #1595 of 1302510/12/11 at 7:27pmQuote:
what size are you looking for? afaik, the store in soho won't be getting any new stock until after the friday opening of the new store.post #1596 of 1302510/12/11 at 7:29pmpost #1597 of 1302510/12/11 at 7:56pmpost #1598 of 1302510/12/11 at 7:58pmpost #1599 of 1302510/12/11 at 8:19pmpost #1600 of 1302510/12/11 at 8:41pmpost #1601 of 1302510/12/11 at 8:49pmQuote:Originally Posted by Timbaland
Are the colors accurate on the +J shawl collar cardigan?
I've looked on a couple computers and the brown looks grey and the olive looks brownish. Do they still have it in the NYC store in medium in black or brown?
Do they still have the mountain parka in olive?
At Soho, there are only red mountain parkas. I'm sure the olives will be in stock in the new stores though.post #1602 of 1302510/12/11 at 8:54pmpost #1603 of 1302510/12/11 at 9:03pmDid they make the +J Tapered Flannel pants in Navy? I am looking on the UK site but they only have the Navy ones in straight leg. Also does anyone know if they have the block tech jackets in yet? Might need to proxy for the new store opening Friday for some +J so if anyone is going let me know.post #1604 of 1302510/12/11 at 9:18pmQuote:
hey I'd be willing to. I know I'm new on this forum but if you need references/feedback info let me know. I have plenty on ebay and an audio forum I frequent. I'm going down to the new opening this Friday so I'd be able to check/pick up anything for you if you want.
- The Uniqlo Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 8 seconds ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 4 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Definitive MANBAG Thread, Part II: 2014~ 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 10 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 11 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...