i do not understand some of the should measurements. 16.5" on a size medium cardigan?? does it fit as narrow as the measurement make? damn
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing to look taller? Last post on 3/3/14 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 107
Seems like the cardigans in general i would have to size up but then the sleeves would be too large.
I am sure they will have some stretch thinking about it since it is wool blend. Hard to decide whether S/M. Probably only pick this cardigan up: http://shop.uniqlo.com/uk/goods/070083#colorSelect but still deciding on size.
Leaning toward S due to the sleeve length, but "M" may fit better in chest.
what size are you looking for? afaik, the store in soho won't be getting any new stock until after the friday opening of the new store.
Are the colors accurate on the +J shawl collar cardigan?
I've looked on a couple computers and the brown looks grey and the olive looks brownish. Do they still have it in the NYC store in medium in black or brown?
Do they still have the mountain parka in olive?
At Soho, there are only red mountain parkas. I'm sure the olives will be in stock in the new stores though.
hey I'd be willing to. I know I'm new on this forum but if you need references/feedback info let me know. I have plenty on ebay and an audio forum I frequent. I'm going down to the new opening this Friday so I'd be able to check/pick up anything for you if you want.
- The Uniqlo Thread
Styles mentioned in this thread:
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 seconds ago
- › Inverallan 27 seconds ago
- › BNWT Sz 28 Apolis Standard Utility Chino - Burgundy - Made in US 1 minute ago
- › Austro-Hungarian enquiry 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 3 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 4 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 8 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 8 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)