i do not understand some of the should measurements. 16.5" on a size medium cardigan?? does it fit as narrow as the measurement make? damn
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 6/12/11 at 1:55pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 5/11/13 at 9:49pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing to look taller? Last post on 2/4/12 at 12:04pm in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 10/16/12 at 7:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Edited on 5/31/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Edited on 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- Cedarville Store
- Crane's Country Store
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Four Horsemen Shop
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Hiras Fashion
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Mes Chausettes Rouges
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Tanner Goods/Woodlands Supply
- Tate + Yoko
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Tiberias Clothing
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 107
Seems like the cardigans in general i would have to size up but then the sleeves would be too large.
I am sure they will have some stretch thinking about it since it is wool blend. Hard to decide whether S/M. Probably only pick this cardigan up: http://shop.uniqlo.com/uk/goods/070083#colorSelect but still deciding on size.
Leaning toward S due to the sleeve length, but "M" may fit better in chest.
what size are you looking for? afaik, the store in soho won't be getting any new stock until after the friday opening of the new store.
Are the colors accurate on the +J shawl collar cardigan?
I've looked on a couple computers and the brown looks grey and the olive looks brownish. Do they still have it in the NYC store in medium in black or brown?
Do they still have the mountain parka in olive?
At Soho, there are only red mountain parkas. I'm sure the olives will be in stock in the new stores though.
hey I'd be willing to. I know I'm new on this forum but if you need references/feedback info let me know. I have plenty on ebay and an audio forum I frequent. I'm going down to the new opening this Friday so I'd be able to check/pick up anything for you if you want.
- The Uniqlo Thread
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III 22 seconds ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 38 seconds ago
- › ITT: Barware, Cocktail Accessories, Bitters, etc. 2 minutes ago
- › Do you have a 'signature-item'? 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › SARTORIA PARTENOPEA lightweight jacket - amazing Neapolitan... 3 minutes ago
- › Family Reunion in Florida 3 minutes ago
- › Best Chukka Boot/Desert boot 4 minutes ago
- › Tanzania Tailor Experience 4 minutes ago
- › PREFERENCE: Naturaly shoulder vs. moderately padded shoulder 5 minutes ago
- › Kiton Napoli WearRight Dark Green Soft suede Loafers 11.5 *Handmade* by BearBindell
- › Red Wing Men's 6" Iron Ranger Boot by ranger21
- › Alfred Sargent Moore by Harrydog
- › Bright orange green paisley pattern silk tie by Holtemor
- › Allen-Edmonds Men's Leeds Oxfords,Black,10 C by trouble
- › Jos. A. Bank Signature Gold 2-Button Wool Suit by JJTV
- › Frye Men's Wallace Oxford by RandyE
- › Momotaro 702 (15.7 oz, Deep Indigo) by El Argentino
- › J. Crew Ludlow by collin9338
- › To Boot New York Men's Sawyer Boot,Parma Doc Teak 432,9.5 M US by baronbvp
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear) by alyssaw
- › What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.30.12 by skehoe