Does anyone know of the hemming process for jeans at UNIQLO? I have a pair of jeans I bought from there a while back I might like to shorten.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 9/19/16 at 4:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 103post #1532 of 1409410/8/11 at 1:07pmpost #1533 of 1409410/8/11 at 1:34pmpost #1534 of 1409410/8/11 at 2:04pmQuote:
i believe if u bought it in NYC store and still have the receipt they'll be happy to shorten it for u. just ask any SA for details.post #1535 of 1409410/8/11 at 2:22pmQuote:Originally Posted by taja
Hi everyone. Can anyone tell me how the +j peacoat fits?
I can't figure out whether I'm a S or XS, and a bit worried by the claims that their sizing is a bit messed up. I'm about 5'7, 60kg/132lb. I wear wear 34"-36" in a suit.
well its hard to tell with no pics of you and you dont even know if your a 34 or a 36 chest/suit. pick one and someone can help you from therepost #1536 of 1409410/8/11 at 6:55pmQuote:
honestly, don't proxy through this guy. Did not have a good experience with him. pm me for details.
I would recommend Suddenlee over anything else.post #1537 of 1409410/8/11 at 7:00pmpost #1538 of 1409410/8/11 at 7:08pmpost #1539 of 1409410/8/11 at 7:36pmAnyone able to proxy me these two:
MEN Premium Wool Flat Front Trousers size 31x34 06GRAY
MEN (+J)Wool Flannel Straight Trousers 31x34 08GRAY
or anyone use Suddenlee with success? Seems like they are only charging the item price + their service fee, but what about international shipping etc?
Edited by gettoasty - 10/8/11 at 9:08pmpost #1540 of 1409410/8/11 at 8:58pmpost #1541 of 1409410/8/11 at 9:01pmpost #1542 of 1409410/8/11 at 9:10pmpost #1543 of 1409410/8/11 at 9:44pmpost #1544 of 1409410/8/11 at 9:54pmpost #1545 of 1409410/9/11 at 12:53amButton Stance: I'm seeing a lot of talk about this. Jil and Jil designed by Raf has always had a mid to high button stance. Whether you think this is good or bad you should determine by taste. The mid/high stance* is usually an older aesthetic - APC suiting still uses it and if you pay attention, APC besides denim is basically 70's wear made slimmer. It's not, by default, a bad look. If you look around a lot of modern suiting has a deep as your waist stance which is just as bad. As an FYI, the three button suit is considered "older" and out of fashion compared to the two button these days, and the four to five button should never be considered.
*If you want to get all MC about it, stance should be called gorge (the depth of the V cause by the button stance).
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
Currently, there are 920 Active Users (165 Members and 755 Guests)
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 21 seconds ago
- › FEDELI V-NECK CASHMERE JUMPER 28 seconds ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 1 minute ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 4 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Fantasy Football 2016 sign up! Ends 8/21 6 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 11 minutes ago
- › Jeeves - Vass shoes and elegant menswear accessories - Official... 15 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...