Well, made my first Uniqlo visit ever this weekend. Cool store, but trying to find something in my size was a complete nightmare. (Small).
- Tasmanian wool pants in Navy - awesome deal for $50, really great fit
- 2 oxfords, white and light blue for $30 each
- A v-neck t-shirt for $13. Really wanted more of these but they didn't have any medium grey in my size (only XL!)
Really wanted but none in my size:
- more tasmanian wool pants in charcoal or grey (anyone want to proxy me some in 32x30?)
- the cotton light jacket in tan - only XL !!! wtf
So close: The small blazers fit me PERFECT. Great length and fit in chest and shoulders. BUT - why oh why does everyone insist on insanely high button stances? I'm not a tall guy, and these are a deal breaker for me. Ughhhhhhhh.