Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 98
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1457 of 138299/18/11 at 4:21pmpost #1458 of 138299/18/11 at 4:52pmpost #1459 of 138299/18/11 at 8:48pmQuote:
They're pretty close. I'd say the sleeve length is a little longer, maybe an inch longer.
I may decide to return it unless anyone else wants it. The single vent bothers me...post #1460 of 138299/18/11 at 9:41pmpost #1461 of 138299/18/11 at 9:49pm
How about J.Crew? J.Crew uses Ideal Zipper, and provides three fits, while Uniqlo only offer a regular straight
I visited NYC in 2008, found out that Uniqlo's price in US was double as it was in Asia.
Edited by renn - 9/21/11 at 1:58ampost #1462 of 138299/19/11 at 3:04ampost #1463 of 138299/19/11 at 3:25amQuote:Originally Posted by worakl
I need some flannel trousers in my life, but the tapered ones look so incredibly slim, and I haven't seen any pics of the regular ones.... I just need some everyday pants that won't look too weird on a 20 year old, advice? Size up tapered, or buy regular and tailor them?
Are they even nice in the first place?
Feels like I always have to bump my own posts...post #1464 of 138299/19/11 at 5:52ampost #1465 of 138299/19/11 at 7:43ampost #1466 of 138299/19/11 at 9:53ampost #1467 of 138299/19/11 at 11:02ampost #1468 of 138299/19/11 at 11:35ampost #1469 of 138299/19/11 at 12:08pm
- The Uniqlo Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 1 minute ago
- › EXTREMELY ADVANCED: official oversized/next level clothing thread 7 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 9 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 9 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 11 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 11 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 19 minutes ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 19 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 20 minutes ago
- › Shoe purge. Saint Crispin's, Enzo Bonafè and Paraboot. 21 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?