The slip-on's in the last Uniqlo & Lemaire collection were only available in Europe and Asia I believe.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 1/12/17 at 11:10pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 949post #14221 of 1467410/15/16 at 9:49ampost #14222 of 1467410/15/16 at 9:49amQuote:
Wouldn't say better in terms of quality.
Difference with this capsule is probably the fit and color choice if any. The director will definitely have his input and all that extra cost gotta go somewhere to the consumer.
E.G like the Lemaire collab one may noticed subtle details in the threading which a normal general release would not enjoy. The pocket is still signature lemaire style.
That being said, the tee is definitely much spacier than their normal short sleeves. It's slightly bigger, wider all around. Shoulders, chest widths, sleeve lengths than your normal go to size.
You can even go up 1 more size to achieve a more profound oversize look.post #14223 of 1467410/15/16 at 10:24ampost #14224 of 1467410/15/16 at 10:27ampost #14225 of 1467410/15/16 at 10:27ampost #14226 of 1467410/15/16 at 2:06pmpost #14227 of 1467410/15/16 at 3:37pmpost #14228 of 1467410/15/16 at 4:07pmpost #14229 of 1467410/15/16 at 4:59pmpost #14230 of 1467410/15/16 at 5:00pmpost #14231 of 1467410/17/16 at 6:23ampost #14232 of 1467410/17/16 at 5:51pmpost #14233 of 1467410/17/16 at 6:23pmpost #14234 of 1467410/17/16 at 6:47pmQuote:
Cause I noticed them on the site a while back but have never seen them in person at any NY store.post #14235 of 1467410/17/16 at 6:56pmI stand corrected!
I guess they came in a while after the rest of the line was released, as I really wanted a pair and could only find them on the EU, UK and Asian Uniqlo sites.
I guess they probably didn't make it to Canada either....
Anybody placing an order able to tack them on and proxy for me please?
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › 2 Brand New Pair of Thom Browne Shoes (sizes 10.5 & 10) 3 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 4 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 5 minutes ago
- › Zegna Labels ID's for eBay purchasers (Graphic Intensive) 7 minutes ago
- › NIB Black Church's Cransley II Chelsea Boots - 10.5 US / 9.5 UK 7 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 8 minutes ago
- › NWT $1195 Samuelsohn Performance Suit with Loro Piana Extreme 120's... 8 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...