Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 1/12/17 at 11:10pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 937post #14042 of 146708/22/16 at 1:22pmpost #14043 of 146708/29/16 at 6:00pm
Was really digging this knit until I saw it was 85% acrylic
Cashmere blend Chesterfields are on the site. Texture looks cool; a little hairy.
Also just a guess, but is are these Lemaire's mainline? Very reminiscent of some pieces in the previous collabs.
The square thread holes on the buttons also feel like an indicator on this one:post #14044 of 146708/29/16 at 6:07pm
^ No, those aren't Lemaire. That Milano Jacket has been released in previous F/W seasons. That Mock Neck Sweater is actually nice in person, but $100 for Uniqlo cashmere = no way
Also agreed on that knit sweater -- they're actually pretty coarse/thick in person, but it shed on my dress shirt when I tried it on. I'd cop only if you're wearing a dark tee/shirt underneath.
The Chesterfields are similar to last year's, but the back length is much longer this season.post #14045 of 146708/31/16 at 11:07ampost #14046 of 146708/31/16 at 11:31amQuote:
These?post #14047 of 146708/31/16 at 11:49amQuote:Originally Posted by JilSlander
I actually think those are from spring, probably should have clarified it sorry, I meant the stretch selvedge. Narrow waist, enough room in the thing and more narrow straight fit from knee down.
https://m.uniqlo.com/us/product/men-s-stretch-selvedge-slim-fit-jeans-172728.html?color=00&length=032&size=033post #14048 of 146708/31/16 at 12:21pmpost #14049 of 146709/1/16 at 8:51ampost #14050 of 146709/2/16 at 6:39pmpost #14051 of 146709/2/16 at 8:19pmpost #14052 of 146709/2/16 at 8:45pmpost #14053 of 146709/3/16 at 2:20ampost #14054 of 146709/3/16 at 2:04pm@JilSlander I checked out the Gap bomber recently and I was let down. The fit is slightly billowy and it's got some heft to it, but I was not a fan of the fabric. A lot of the fabrics on Gap's clothes did not feel good to me.
I've been let down by a lot of the new stuff Uniqlo has as well. I don't remember the flannel shirts ever being that thin and flimsy. Things like the cotton boat neck long sleeve shirts felt rough to the touch.
I think the Wool/Cashmere Chesterfield coat is a little bit of a downgrade from the one I got 2 years ago.
I like that the lapels are wider and the coat overall fits a little bit looser. However, it's longer and reaches just above the knees, making it look more formal. The one I have from 2 years ago hits closer to the middle of the thigh.
From the photos, the Lemaire bomber jacket, Blocktech parka, and textured lambswool sweater are the standouts.
Edited by Phrost - 9/3/16 at 4:06pmpost #14055 of 146709/3/16 at 5:25pm
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 1 minute ago
- › Japanese Shoes: Bespoke & RTW Super Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos,... 3 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 8 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 11 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 17 minutes ago
- › once a day - Official Affiliate Thread 18 minutes ago
- › The official John Elliott B&S&T thread 27 minutes ago
- › Yellow Hook Appreciation Thread 28 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 29 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...