or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Uniqlo Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Uniqlo Thread - Page 924

post #13846 of 14522
Anyone see grey slim chinos on the webstore recently? I've seen them in stores but haven't seen any in the webstore in a while..
post #13847 of 14522

Spring Lemaire preview up on the Uniqlo site.  Compared to the GQ preview, it looks like not all items will be available (or at least not immediately).  There was a indigo/green chambray shirt and grey striped tee I was planning on getting that's not listed.

 

I dig that "Big silhouette" tee, but I imagine it's a bit over their mainstream US target audience's head.

post #13848 of 14522
Why do the current oxfords -- available in an ungainly 'slim fit' only -- suck so hard? And when will the old ones return?

It's so terrible to have your shirt game on lock, and for so cheap, and for so long -- only to have it all ripped away from you.
post #13849 of 14522
Quote:
Originally Posted by noob in 89 View Post

Why do the current oxfords -- available in an ungainly 'slim fit' only -- suck so hard? And when will the old ones return?

It's so terrible to have your shirt game on lock, and for so cheap, and for so long -- only to have it all ripped away from you.

 

These are the new oxfords going forward. No more OG oxfords in the true Slim fit.

post #13850 of 14522
Are you serious? Or do you know this for certain?

I can't imagine why that'd be the case, as the new, one-fit option's already received a salvo of bad reviews splattered across the web site. No one seems to like anything, from the thinner fabric to the awkward cut. Truly bad news.

It might finally be time to learn that Oxy Clean method, try to lengthen the life span of the old ones through some kind of vampire magic....
post #13851 of 14522
Quote:
Originally Posted by noob in 89 View Post

Are you serious? Or do you know this for certain?

I can't imagine why that'd be the case, as the new, one-fit option's already received a salvo of bad reviews splattered across the web site. No one seems to like anything, from the thinner fabric to the awkward cut. Truly bad news.

It might finally be time to learn that Oxy Clean method, try to lengthen the life span of the old ones through some kind of vampire magic....

 

It was confirmed by a Uniqlo rep on Reddit. The reaction was pretty bad across the board.

 

I have a few of the OG oxfords from 2008-2009, but gains = they no longer fit me.

post #13852 of 14522

Apparently Uniqlo refuses to refund sales tax on my order, and the refunded amount I received is even lesser than purchase price. WTF. No response to emails either. Even though it's just a tiny bit of money, essentially what they did was illegal. 

post #13853 of 14522
I'm pretty sure they take a $5 or $7 restocking fee (to cover the return label they provide) but not refunding sales tax is shady.
post #13854 of 14522
what do you guys mean by OG oxfords?
post #13855 of 14522
Oh gee lol8[1].gif
post #13856 of 14522
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultaVexillum View Post

I'm pretty sure they take a $5 or $7 restocking fee (to cover the return label they provide) but not refunding sales tax is shady.

 

Funny thing is I did not use their return label and did include their label in the package. 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by robinsongreen68 View Post

yeah theyre a very nice fit, mid rise and calves not too skinny. the elastene makes them super comfy. size up one (if they are the same batch as we currently have in the UK- the UK site actually specifies this)

 

Damn should have listened to your advice. US site did not mention this. Went with my true size in 'slim straight' yet I feel like I'm wearing girl jeans. Can't imagine people still can get into 'skinny fit'

post #13857 of 14522
Why are the lemaire slippers available everywhere except USA? Kind of lame
post #13858 of 14522

Can anyone who owns the blocktech hooded jacket comment on the water repellency?

 

http://www.uniqlo.com/us/product/men-blocktech-hooded-jacket-167506.html

post #13859 of 14522

Hey I'm curious as to what you guys all think of that new Smart Parka kickstarter that has been gaining a lot of traction? Seems pretty versatile to me, and a pretty good value at ~$200 USD...may or may not invest: http://bvwPMtuR.kckb.st

 

Would be a bit of an upgrade from my Uniqlo Warm Tech Down coat, which I love don't get me wrong hahaha

post #13860 of 14522

Supima T-shirts are on sale at this moment both online and in stores. 

New Airism T-shirts are in a mesh fabric unlike their former silky version. A step up as far as airing the shirts out, not so much in terms of how they feel. Airism boxers are still in the original fabric and those have felt great so far.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Uniqlo Thread