or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Uniqlo Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Uniqlo Thread - Page 923

post #13831 of 14473

Interested in getting some black jeans. Haven't worn black jeans for few years. Not sure which model to go with. Are the skinny stretch jeans really skinny, like SLP level, or they are more of a slim fit? I'm looking for something similar to the Acne Max Cash/ APC Petite Standard/ Dior 17.5cm fit


Edited by TheObserver - 2/20/16 at 1:42am
post #13832 of 14473
stretch skinny pretty similar to petite standard. I don't like them because the rise is freakishly small and the calves are super skinny. If thats youre thing they may be perfect.
post #13833 of 14473

I don't want super low rise and skinny calves either. Do you have any experience with the Black Selvedge Slim Fit? 

post #13834 of 14473
yeah theyre a very nice fit, mid rise and calves not too skinny. the elastene makes them super comfy. size up one (if they are the same batch as we currently have in the UK- the UK site actually specifies this)
post #13835 of 14473

 

Uniqlo band collar shirt in navy (wish they had grey or burgundy)

Uniqlo joggers in navy (really comfortable)

and Uniqlo stretch sweat jacket.

Should I get it in black or white? also considering grey.

post #13836 of 14473

^ Black looks good.

 

Uniqlo has low-key been putting out some great stuff. I recommend the always reliable Airism briefs, new chambray shirts, joggers for lounging/gym, crewneck sweaters, washed striped tees, etc.

post #13837 of 14473
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheObserver View Post

Interested in getting some black jeans. Haven't worn black jeans for few years. Not sure which model to go with. Are the skinny stretch jeans really skinny, like SLP level, or they are more of a slim fit? I'm looking for something similar to the Acne Max Cash/ APC Petite Standard/ Dior 17.5cm fit
I have the black skinny selvedge jeans and they're good quality. The fit is really nice and the stretch makes them way more comfortable than my apc pns. You should try them on to see what fits you best. I went tts at 28 and i love it.
post #13838 of 14473
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheObserver View Post
 

I don't want super low rise and skinny calves either. Do you have any experience with the Black Selvedge Slim Fit? 


if you're tall, you're going to find the current crop very low rise. 

 

I don't know what's happening, but I'm finding Uniqlo fail after fail at the moment. Sizing is all over the place. 

post #13839 of 14473

http://www.uniqlo.com/jp/store/goods/171189

 

Uniqlo of Japan is now selling short sleeve henleys (non-Lemaire).

I just wish they weren't the baseball sleeved ones and were solid colors, with more color options like their tees.

 

Also wish they had non-waffle long sleeve henleys.

post #13840 of 14473

Short sleeve henleys would be great. 

 

I end up buying a lot of work and casual basics from UNIQLO, usually online, but it can be really frustrating with the inconsistency of the product. I would like to pick up some more dress pants but the selection is really limited right now and I'm never quite sure if the fit is going to similar to what I already have. Same goes with the jeans. I have some great pairs of Uniqlo jeans, but now I'm not sure what type I should be buying now...

post #13841 of 14473

Anyone know if they're going to carry the "big silhouette" tshirt in the US?

 

post #13842 of 14473

Have been waiting for non-waffle long sleeve henleys for awhile, been almost 2 years since they last had one if I recall correctly

post #13843 of 14473
Quote:
Originally Posted by CityMap View Post

http://www.uniqlo.com/jp/store/goods/171189

Uniqlo of Japan is now selling short sleeve henleys (non-Lemaire).
I just wish they weren't the baseball sleeved ones and were solid colors, with more color options like their tees.

Also wish they had non-waffle long sleeve henleys.

Agree, non-baseball neck would be better, but I guess this is Japan.
post #13844 of 14473

Looks like they might not release the cotton-linen t-shirts that they did a while back. Anyone know of a similar alternative in the same general price range?

post #13845 of 14473
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm22 View Post
 

Looks like they might not release the cotton-linen t-shirts that they did a while back. Anyone know of a similar alternative in the same general price range?

 

What a shame, I love these.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Uniqlo Thread