Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 12/5/16 at 11:05am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 911post #13652 of 1451311/3/15 at 10:30pmpost #13653 of 1451311/4/15 at 7:01amdudes what button down dress shirt would fit me best? the last time i bought a shirt at Uniqlo was about 2+ years ago. it is a size "large" with a button down collar and fits great but i can't recall if i had it tailored or not.
anyway, i am 5'11, 195lbs. 42" chest, 16.5" neck, 35" sleeve.
will anything fit me decent OTR?post #13654 of 1451311/5/15 at 10:48ampost #13655 of 1451311/5/15 at 3:57pmpost #13656 of 1451311/12/15 at 10:47pmpost #13657 of 1451311/13/15 at 9:03amQuote:Originally Posted by Snoopy
Uniqlo underwear selection online is very poor. Surprised they not carrying Airism Low Rise.
But take a look at this garbage: http://www.uniqlo.com/us/product/men-seamless-boxer-briefs-146061.html#reviews
WTF?!? Who are these underwear aimed for? These underwear look like they can make a man sterile.
The reviews say no pouch, which sounds awful. That said, bikini briefs are nice and I'm wearing them more and more. Best underwear to wear if you do anything athletic IMO.post #13658 of 1451311/13/15 at 10:26ampost #13659 of 1451311/13/15 at 10:30ampost #13660 of 1451311/13/15 at 11:27pmQuote:
Awful indeed. I tried the Supima boxer briefs but they are too warm and too thick. So far I find the best underwear to be Airism.Quote:Originally Posted by AcebBaron
i decided to try one of their "soft touch" long sleeves cus i heard good things bout uniqlo.
the shirt shrunk ridiculously in the wash, the sleeves were fine but the middle lost like 5 inches, also the shirt feels really weird, like they tried to artificially make it extra soft, but i have to hand it to them - uniqlo is the first company i have seen that can take a cotton shirt and make it feel like rough wool.
Looks like I'm gonna stay a part of the J. Crew crew.
They are too warm for my tastes, too thick. I sweat too much in them. They should make them lighter and add cuffs to the sleeves.post #13661 of 1451311/14/15 at 1:35pm
I had it.. its not that warm.
I'd generally avoid Uniqlo's outerwear unless its one of their special collections like J plus or the Lemaire ones.
The Lemaire x Uniqlo outerwear has much higher wool content and is very warm.
I live in Japan and generally my system has been. United Arrows or beams for outerwear (especially coats and jackets), and Uniqlo for everything else. sometimes HM for cheap trendy stuff that i know will be out in a year or 2post #13662 of 1451311/15/15 at 6:40amAnyone have a feel for how warm the seamless down jacket or any similar past iterations are? I know look/feel can be deceiving with lower quality down but I've heard good things about the ultra lite and this feels much more substantial. Also not a bad looking jacket and fit for a puffer.post #13663 of 1451311/15/15 at 7:30pmpost #13664 of 1451311/17/15 at 7:42pmI was eyeing that camel chesterfield, too. That's not really a style of coat that's generally meant to be all that warm, anyway, is it?
Anyway, bought a few of the flannels on sale; feel nice, and the fit is mostly good. I could stand for the upper arms to be a bit bigger, since it's a pretty close fit on me in that area as they are.post #13665 of 1451311/18/15 at 4:54pm
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › JOHN LOBB 11E Bordor (like EG Dovers) tried on once like new w bags... 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 9 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 10 minutes ago
- › GEORGE Cleverley double monks in very good condition 8E box bags trees 12 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 15 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 16 minutes ago
- › The Rise and Rise of Donald J Trump 17 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 19 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...