luckily they get shorter with each wash so should be down to 28.5 in no time
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 765post #11461 of 138296/29/14 at 3:11pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11462 of 138296/29/14 at 4:37pmQuote:Quote:
I'm looking to buy one second used and just needed the name of it.
Momentoftruth, yes to it being the UU easy jacket?post #11463 of 138296/30/14 at 12:34pmpost #11464 of 138296/30/14 at 1:58pmQuote:Originally Posted by mothball
Henley & linen drawstring pants
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I hate it when henleys do the thing where the corner of the collar and placket points up at your neck when it's partially unbuttoned. It's not like it looks terrible, but I find it really uncomfortable and really, really common.Quote:Originally Posted by ShakeEmUp
Can anyone ID this jacket? I've got this saved from a long time ago but can't remember what it is. UU easy jacket maybe? Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I believe that's the milano rib jacket. They carried it a couple of seasons, IIRC, although I thought the older one (which I believe is the one pictured, since it has a chest pocket) fit a little better than the newer model. The fabric pills a tiny bit but nothing crazy.post #11465 of 138296/30/14 at 7:50pmpost #11466 of 138297/1/14 at 12:52amQuote:
That's what it seems like to me which is great since I'm not a huge fan of the current colors of the supima shirts. The premium ones aren't going to be restocked because they're last season according to the person that runs the Uniqlo reddit account.post #11467 of 138297/1/14 at 12:13pmpost #11468 of 138297/1/14 at 12:22pmpost #11469 of 138297/1/14 at 10:00pmpost #11470 of 138297/1/14 at 10:13pmDropped by Uniqlo
I was contemplating picking up another pair of their slim fit color jeans. Off white color is nice. Dark denim is cool too if you need a softer jean to lounge in. Fortunately, the odd sizes fit just right for me. Now I am thinking about it should have picked up some tees as fillers in my closet.
Everything else was pretty plain. Polo shirts basically filled up 90% of the store. The technical pants were kind of cool and I think fits a certain vibe of lounge (luxe) sportswear.post #11471 of 138297/1/14 at 10:31pmpost #11472 of 138297/1/14 at 10:50pmpost #11473 of 138297/2/14 at 4:33pmpost #11474 of 138297/2/14 at 4:43pm
- The Uniqlo Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 8 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Advice on next pair of Allen Edmonds 4 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones for New & Lingwood 11.5 D 5 minutes ago
- › Brooks Brothers - What to buy? What to avoid? 7 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 9 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 11 minutes ago
- › Panta 6 fold ties, wool and 50oz silk 13 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.