Can anyone explain the difference between the 3 or 4 different cuts of slim black jeans to me? The descriptions on the website don't help much.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 5/5/14 at 4:52pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing to look taller? Last post on 3/3/14 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 762
post #11417 of 11541
6/5/14 at 4:02pm
The cotton linen tees have pockets.
Uniqlo comes up with different links when a new jean is released. So they probably just came out at different times. Materials are the same.
post #11418 of 11541
6/12/14 at 4:02am
post #11419 of 11541
6/12/14 at 6:43am
post #11420 of 11541
6/14/14 at 8:02pm
Not sure but it looks like it. I prefer the Supimas, they fit me much better even though I have to stretch them out. Once I stretch them out they fit perfect. I hate tight tees.
post #11421 of 11541
6/14/14 at 9:43pm
post #11422 of 11541
6/15/14 at 4:03pm
Too baggy if I size up. Sleeves and length is long. Like I said a little pulling and it's perfect, more perfect than premium. I don't like the premiums anymore because they are baggy on me.
Anyways I have questions guys:
1) What are the chances that Uniqlo will restock on the Henleys short sleeve t-shirts?
2) Was there a recent sale on the chino shorts? What's the lowest it's gone down to? Need to cop two colors but at $29.90 due to their thinness I feel kinda jipped.
post #11423 of 11541
6/15/14 at 4:09pm
post #11424 of 11541
6/15/14 at 4:44pm
No I measure by my arm tattoos. Each tattoo on each arm got a certain area where the sleeve needs to touch.
H&M t-shirts fit me perfect but damn they are long in length, I don't like the drapery look on me.
post #11425 of 11541
6/15/14 at 5:02pm
post #11426 of 11541
6/15/14 at 5:21pm
post #11427 of 11541
6/15/14 at 5:40pm
post #11428 of 11541
6/15/14 at 6:04pm
post #11429 of 11541
6/15/14 at 6:33pm
post #11430 of 11541
6/19/14 at 2:03pm
- The Uniqlo Thread
Styles mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 1495 Active Users (384 Members and 1111 Guests)
- › Gyakusou Convertible Jacket - Burgundy/Gray - Medium (46-48) 20 seconds ago
- › WTB: Alden Natural Chromexcel PTB (7.5-8.0 Barrie) 26 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › The Architecture Thread 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 5 minutes ago
- › Anyone have a list of slim cotton dress shirts without back pleats? 7 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 7 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 12 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)