Looks like the pocket Ts are a linen/cotton blend. Hope they didn't mess with the cut too much...I liked the looser fit.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 744
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11147 of 133974/6/14 at 10:27pmpost #11148 of 133974/7/14 at 6:30am
Anyone pick up the suits or seen it in the store?
Thinking about picking one up with the matching pants. The pants have a higher wool count than the jacket, will that make it look different from one another rather than a complete suit? Wonder why the navy jacket one has a lower wool count than the other colors.post #11149 of 133974/7/14 at 11:21amQuote:Thinking about picking one up with the matching pants. The pants have a higher wool count than the jacket, will that make it look different from one another rather than a complete suit? Wonder why the navy jacket one has a lower wool count than the other colors.
Like you said, the navy jacket is the only color that's 53% wool; the others are 78% and thus match up perfectly with the pants. The navy color is numbered #69 with both items, so I think they'll probably match fine.
I have the suit in grey. The jacket fits pretty perfectly for $99, but the pants not having a slim fit is sort of stupid. My tailor is slimming them down right now, and for the overall price, it was worth taking a shot.post #11150 of 133974/7/14 at 7:25pmNot clothing-related but I have an interview with Uniqlo this week (for a sales associate position).
Anybody here work there? How is it? Anything I should know for the interview? And would a gingham shirt, chinos, and chukkas not be professional enough for their interview (super stupid question, I know)?post #11151 of 133974/7/14 at 9:07pmQuote:Originally Posted by jc86
Anyone pick up the suits or seen it in the store?
Thinking about picking one up with the matching pants. The pants have a higher wool count than the jacket, will that make it look different from one another rather than a complete suit? Wonder why the navy jacket one has a lower wool count than the other colors.
I ordered both and returned last week. They were not the same texture and didnt match. The navy color was the same though.post #11152 of 133974/9/14 at 11:04ampost #11153 of 133974/9/14 at 2:46pmQuote:
They are the same size as the ones from last summer that they called "slim fit." The MB polos are the actual slim fit though.post #11154 of 133974/9/14 at 3:37pm
Linen shirts are nice, colors very bright (i ordered the lavender and royal blue). Fit like reg. fit oxfords
Cardigans aren't as great. Order the cotton/cash and the cotton/linen; the former fits a size up from the oxford and the latter fits bigger, so I would go with your oxford size on that one. They don't drape very well, I may return or just keep the one that fits (ordered a L in both).post #11155 of 133974/9/14 at 4:36pmpost #11156 of 133974/9/14 at 4:43pmpost #11157 of 133974/11/14 at 12:35am
A bunch of short-sleeve linen shirts added to the site—solids and patterns. I'll probably stick to long sleeves.
Eyeing the linen pullover sweaters, the relaxed linen shorts, and the linen stoles:post #11158 of 133974/11/14 at 6:57ampost #11159 of 133974/11/14 at 8:19am
- The Uniqlo Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › The Official Alden Indy Appreciation Thread 28 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Ironing Board 1 minute ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 4 minutes ago
- › NYC Meet-Up Tuesday, July 21st 4 minutes ago
- › RRL Crewneck Pocket T-Shirt - Black Indigo/White Striped - Medium 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...