Looks like the pocket Ts are a linen/cotton blend. Hope they didn't mess with the cut too much...I liked the looser fit.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 9/19/16 at 4:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 744post #11147 of 141294/6/14 at 10:27pmpost #11148 of 141294/7/14 at 6:30am
Anyone pick up the suits or seen it in the store?
Thinking about picking one up with the matching pants. The pants have a higher wool count than the jacket, will that make it look different from one another rather than a complete suit? Wonder why the navy jacket one has a lower wool count than the other colors.post #11149 of 141294/7/14 at 11:21amQuote:Thinking about picking one up with the matching pants. The pants have a higher wool count than the jacket, will that make it look different from one another rather than a complete suit? Wonder why the navy jacket one has a lower wool count than the other colors.
Like you said, the navy jacket is the only color that's 53% wool; the others are 78% and thus match up perfectly with the pants. The navy color is numbered #69 with both items, so I think they'll probably match fine.
I have the suit in grey. The jacket fits pretty perfectly for $99, but the pants not having a slim fit is sort of stupid. My tailor is slimming them down right now, and for the overall price, it was worth taking a shot.post #11150 of 141294/7/14 at 7:25pmNot clothing-related but I have an interview with Uniqlo this week (for a sales associate position).
Anybody here work there? How is it? Anything I should know for the interview? And would a gingham shirt, chinos, and chukkas not be professional enough for their interview (super stupid question, I know)?post #11151 of 141294/7/14 at 9:07pmQuote:Originally Posted by jc86
Anyone pick up the suits or seen it in the store?
Thinking about picking one up with the matching pants. The pants have a higher wool count than the jacket, will that make it look different from one another rather than a complete suit? Wonder why the navy jacket one has a lower wool count than the other colors.
I ordered both and returned last week. They were not the same texture and didnt match. The navy color was the same though.post #11152 of 141294/9/14 at 11:04ampost #11153 of 141294/9/14 at 2:46pmQuote:
They are the same size as the ones from last summer that they called "slim fit." The MB polos are the actual slim fit though.post #11154 of 141294/9/14 at 3:37pm
Linen shirts are nice, colors very bright (i ordered the lavender and royal blue). Fit like reg. fit oxfords
Cardigans aren't as great. Order the cotton/cash and the cotton/linen; the former fits a size up from the oxford and the latter fits bigger, so I would go with your oxford size on that one. They don't drape very well, I may return or just keep the one that fits (ordered a L in both).post #11155 of 141294/9/14 at 4:36pmpost #11156 of 141294/9/14 at 4:43pmpost #11157 of 141294/11/14 at 12:35am
A bunch of short-sleeve linen shirts added to the site—solids and patterns. I'll probably stick to long sleeves.
Eyeing the linen pullover sweaters, the relaxed linen shorts, and the linen stoles:post #11158 of 141294/11/14 at 6:57ampost #11159 of 141294/11/14 at 8:19ampost #11160 of 141294/11/14 at 8:12pm
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 20 seconds ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 58 seconds ago
- › Truman Boots 3 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum HoF GMTO - The Hopper Boot ORDER NOW 4 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 5 minutes ago
- › WTF over-zealous police? 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 9 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 10 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 10 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...