thanks chet and timbaland! wasn't sure if these were identical to the old skinny fit.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 735
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11012 of 134473/8/14 at 6:36pmpost #11013 of 134473/10/14 at 9:58amQuote:The crewneck cotton-cashmere I got is at least as thick as a T-shirt and the EF merino.Quote:Quote:
Dry easy, wool blended, and even the 100% cotton textured blazer all look cheap to me. But, again, linen-cotton is good. You're in luck, they have it in black.post #11014 of 134473/11/14 at 3:01pmpost #11015 of 134473/11/14 at 3:16pm
Hmm, I'll have to reconsider the linen blazers then. We're the same height. I've never even looked at them closely because I figured they'd be way too short.
Edit: Based on the measurements I'd have to get an XXXL to get a semi-long length (31"). If I fit to chest size (medium), I'd get a 28" length. Guess I'm not seeing it or the measurements are off.post #11016 of 134473/11/14 at 3:38pmQuote:
What size did you go with?post #11017 of 134473/11/14 at 4:09pmpost #11018 of 134473/12/14 at 7:11ampost #11019 of 134473/12/14 at 9:14amI'm really interested in buying some uniqlo cargo pants from seeing them in fits (i believe they were the perfect shape ones with straight pockets?).... but it seems like they don't make the same ones anymore?
i can only seem to find these:
Also for uniqlo jeans... stretch vs skinny fit vs slim fit?post #11020 of 134473/12/14 at 12:57pmI like their linen blazers a lot as a very light, casual summer piece .
But quality control is all over the place. Today I tried on some mediums in multiple colors. Some fit perfectly, others I could barely button.
One thing that is consistent is the long sleeve length. Probably the only tailoring I would have to do on mine - the one that I could button.post #11021 of 134473/13/14 at 1:20ampost #11022 of 134473/13/14 at 5:21amQuote:Originally Posted by Max_Yeah_True
I'm really interested in buying some uniqlo cargo pants from seeing them in fits (i believe they were the perfect shape ones with straight pockets?).... but it seems like they don't make the same ones anymore?
i can only seem to find these:
Also for uniqlo jeans... stretch vs skinny fit vs slim fit?
my black perfect shape cargos from 3-4 years ago are probly my favorite pants. so sad i didnt pick up a pair in olive.post #11023 of 134473/13/14 at 6:41ampost #11024 of 134473/13/14 at 7:41am
- The Uniqlo Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 59 seconds ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 1 minute ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 1 minute ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 2 minutes ago
- › deception 2 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Carmina Rain-Last Tomir Soled Cap-Toe/Quarter Brogue 5 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 5 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...