thanks chet and timbaland! wasn't sure if these were identical to the old skinny fit.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on Yesterday at 11:05 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 735post #11012 of 144913/8/14 at 6:36pmpost #11013 of 144913/10/14 at 9:58amQuote:The crewneck cotton-cashmere I got is at least as thick as a T-shirt and the EF merino.Quote:Quote:
Dry easy, wool blended, and even the 100% cotton textured blazer all look cheap to me. But, again, linen-cotton is good. You're in luck, they have it in black.post #11014 of 144913/11/14 at 3:01pmpost #11015 of 144913/11/14 at 3:16pm
Hmm, I'll have to reconsider the linen blazers then. We're the same height. I've never even looked at them closely because I figured they'd be way too short.
Edit: Based on the measurements I'd have to get an XXXL to get a semi-long length (31"). If I fit to chest size (medium), I'd get a 28" length. Guess I'm not seeing it or the measurements are off.post #11016 of 144913/11/14 at 3:38pmQuote:
What size did you go with?post #11017 of 144913/11/14 at 4:09pmpost #11018 of 144913/12/14 at 7:11ampost #11019 of 144913/12/14 at 9:14amI'm really interested in buying some uniqlo cargo pants from seeing them in fits (i believe they were the perfect shape ones with straight pockets?).... but it seems like they don't make the same ones anymore?
i can only seem to find these:
Also for uniqlo jeans... stretch vs skinny fit vs slim fit?post #11020 of 144913/12/14 at 12:57pmI like their linen blazers a lot as a very light, casual summer piece .
But quality control is all over the place. Today I tried on some mediums in multiple colors. Some fit perfectly, others I could barely button.
One thing that is consistent is the long sleeve length. Probably the only tailoring I would have to do on mine - the one that I could button.post #11021 of 144913/13/14 at 1:20ampost #11022 of 144913/13/14 at 5:21amQuote:Originally Posted by Max_Yeah_True
I'm really interested in buying some uniqlo cargo pants from seeing them in fits (i believe they were the perfect shape ones with straight pockets?).... but it seems like they don't make the same ones anymore?
i can only seem to find these:
Also for uniqlo jeans... stretch vs skinny fit vs slim fit?
my black perfect shape cargos from 3-4 years ago are probly my favorite pants. so sad i didnt pick up a pair in olive.post #11023 of 144913/13/14 at 6:41ampost #11024 of 144913/13/14 at 7:41ampost #11025 of 144913/13/14 at 10:18am
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 15 minutes ago
- › STYLEFORUM GIVES 2016 - OUR ANNUAL HOLIDAY CHARITY AUCTIONS FOR THE... 16 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 35 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 48 minutes ago
- › Yellow Hook Appreciation Thread 51 minutes ago
- › Stunning $4000 NWT Borrelli Luxury Vintage Charcoal Grey Flannel... 55 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 hour ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 hour, 8 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 1 hour, 9 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...