refresh your browser and delete your cookies, they will magically reproduce more stock..
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Mod to Suedehead Last post on Today at 6:24 am in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: Today
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 717post #10741 of 131421/16/14 at 2:49pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10742 of 131421/16/14 at 9:45pm
Just tried on their denim pattern shirt today. Fit is fantastic. It's the slim fit but more relaxed than their oxford slim fit, which I can't wear at all despite being slim/skinny. Looks great with almost everything. The only thing that bothers me is the double-stitching. For $30 it makes me feel like I'm not getting the usual Uniqlo standard.post #10743 of 131421/16/14 at 10:00pmQuote:Originally Posted by xxxamazexxx
Just tried on their denim pattern shirt today. Fit is fantastic. It's the slim fit but more relaxed than their oxford slim fit, which I can't wear at all despite being slim/skinny. Looks great with almost everything. The only thing that bothers me is the double-stitching. For $30 it makes me feel like I'm not getting the usual Uniqlo standard.
You talking about the new denim/chambray shirts?post #10744 of 131421/16/14 at 11:09pmpost #10745 of 131421/16/14 at 11:41pmpost #10746 of 131421/17/14 at 2:14ampost #10747 of 131421/17/14 at 6:45ampost #10748 of 131421/17/14 at 7:24ampost #10749 of 131421/17/14 at 9:41ampost #10750 of 131421/17/14 at 6:17pm
Can anyone tell me how the wool blend pants are (quality and sizing wise)? I'm a 29 in APC new standard/31 true waist and I'm thinking about buying a 32 to wear without a belt.post #10751 of 131421/18/14 at 2:03am
how long does Uniqlo casual button down shirts go?
could they be worn untucked? or are they too long and need to be tucked?
the pictures on their site are not useful since the pictures is always of folded shirts or tucked in.
I'm deciding between ordering online at Uniqlo (about $30)
or going the safe rout and buy some Ralph Lauren "Sports shirts" at a factory store which are basically plaid button down shirts that can be worn untuck (about $40)
I could also try H&M which is also about $30post #10752 of 131421/18/14 at 5:08ampost #10753 of 131421/18/14 at 8:01ampost #10754 of 131421/18/14 at 6:12pmpost #10755 of 131421/18/14 at 11:34pmQuote:
click on the size chart for detailed information on measurements, they're accurate from my own experience.
- The Uniqlo Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › SW&D Suits and Blazers CHALLENGE Thread 13/Mar/15 - 30/Mar/15 49 seconds ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 1 minute ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 2 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF MAR... 2 minutes ago
- › 125k pull-ups in 2015 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Viberg Styleforum MTO Natural CXL cap toe size 8 1/2 6 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 7 minutes ago
- › Introduce yourself. 7 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...