refresh your browser and delete your cookies, they will magically reproduce more stock..
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 717post #10741 of 134471/16/14 at 2:49pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10742 of 134471/16/14 at 9:45pm
Just tried on their denim pattern shirt today. Fit is fantastic. It's the slim fit but more relaxed than their oxford slim fit, which I can't wear at all despite being slim/skinny. Looks great with almost everything. The only thing that bothers me is the double-stitching. For $30 it makes me feel like I'm not getting the usual Uniqlo standard.post #10743 of 134471/16/14 at 10:00pmQuote:Originally Posted by xxxamazexxx
Just tried on their denim pattern shirt today. Fit is fantastic. It's the slim fit but more relaxed than their oxford slim fit, which I can't wear at all despite being slim/skinny. Looks great with almost everything. The only thing that bothers me is the double-stitching. For $30 it makes me feel like I'm not getting the usual Uniqlo standard.
You talking about the new denim/chambray shirts?post #10744 of 134471/16/14 at 11:09pmpost #10745 of 134471/16/14 at 11:41pmpost #10746 of 134471/17/14 at 2:14ampost #10747 of 134471/17/14 at 6:45ampost #10748 of 134471/17/14 at 7:24ampost #10749 of 134471/17/14 at 9:41ampost #10750 of 134471/17/14 at 6:17pm
Can anyone tell me how the wool blend pants are (quality and sizing wise)? I'm a 29 in APC new standard/31 true waist and I'm thinking about buying a 32 to wear without a belt.post #10751 of 134471/18/14 at 2:03am
how long does Uniqlo casual button down shirts go?
could they be worn untucked? or are they too long and need to be tucked?
the pictures on their site are not useful since the pictures is always of folded shirts or tucked in.
I'm deciding between ordering online at Uniqlo (about $30)
or going the safe rout and buy some Ralph Lauren "Sports shirts" at a factory store which are basically plaid button down shirts that can be worn untuck (about $40)
I could also try H&M which is also about $30post #10752 of 134471/18/14 at 5:08ampost #10753 of 134471/18/14 at 8:01ampost #10754 of 134471/18/14 at 6:12pmpost #10755 of 134471/18/14 at 11:34pmQuote:
click on the size chart for detailed information on measurements, they're accurate from my own experience.
- The Uniqlo Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › Official Sales Alert thread 33 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 2 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 3 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 7 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 8 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...