refresh your browser and delete your cookies, they will magically reproduce more stock..
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 717post #10741 of 138291/16/14 at 2:49pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10742 of 138291/16/14 at 9:45pm
Just tried on their denim pattern shirt today. Fit is fantastic. It's the slim fit but more relaxed than their oxford slim fit, which I can't wear at all despite being slim/skinny. Looks great with almost everything. The only thing that bothers me is the double-stitching. For $30 it makes me feel like I'm not getting the usual Uniqlo standard.post #10743 of 138291/16/14 at 10:00pmQuote:Originally Posted by xxxamazexxx
Just tried on their denim pattern shirt today. Fit is fantastic. It's the slim fit but more relaxed than their oxford slim fit, which I can't wear at all despite being slim/skinny. Looks great with almost everything. The only thing that bothers me is the double-stitching. For $30 it makes me feel like I'm not getting the usual Uniqlo standard.
You talking about the new denim/chambray shirts?post #10744 of 138291/16/14 at 11:09pmpost #10745 of 138291/16/14 at 11:41pmpost #10746 of 138291/17/14 at 2:14ampost #10747 of 138291/17/14 at 6:45ampost #10748 of 138291/17/14 at 7:24ampost #10749 of 138291/17/14 at 9:41ampost #10750 of 138291/17/14 at 6:17pm
Can anyone tell me how the wool blend pants are (quality and sizing wise)? I'm a 29 in APC new standard/31 true waist and I'm thinking about buying a 32 to wear without a belt.post #10751 of 138291/18/14 at 2:03am
how long does Uniqlo casual button down shirts go?
could they be worn untucked? or are they too long and need to be tucked?
the pictures on their site are not useful since the pictures is always of folded shirts or tucked in.
I'm deciding between ordering online at Uniqlo (about $30)
or going the safe rout and buy some Ralph Lauren "Sports shirts" at a factory store which are basically plaid button down shirts that can be worn untuck (about $40)
I could also try H&M which is also about $30post #10752 of 138291/18/14 at 5:08ampost #10753 of 138291/18/14 at 8:01ampost #10754 of 138291/18/14 at 6:12pmpost #10755 of 138291/18/14 at 11:34pmQuote:
click on the size chart for detailed information on measurements, they're accurate from my own experience.
- The Uniqlo Thread
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 2 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 34 seconds ago
- › Cars We Drive! 43 seconds ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 50 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › Buday Shoes - Hungarian Shoemaker 3 minutes ago
- › ***SW&D Photography Thread*** 4 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...