I could probably use some medium flannels, just sayin
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 699
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10472 of 1330212/4/13 at 1:53pmpost #10473 of 1330212/4/13 at 5:59pmpost #10474 of 1330212/5/13 at 10:04am
Been wearing my Uniqlo heatech long johns for about two months and have mixed feelings about them. They feel nice and have held up but they are not suited for wearing in cold weather. I assumed they'd be like a thermal/long john/basic layer type mix and would be good for wearing on cold days (< 20F) to keep warn but they suck in that department. Had to order some proper midweight thermals this morning and have them overnight shipped to me given that tomorrows low temp is supposed to be -11F.
Edited by amathew - 12/5/13 at 10:28ampost #10475 of 1330212/5/13 at 10:06ampost #10476 of 1330212/5/13 at 10:12ampost #10477 of 1330212/5/13 at 12:40pmJust got my huge shipment of Uniqlo goods, some impressions:
Slim fit suit jacket fits pretty nice right out of the bag, went small and it fits well buttoned and unbuttoned, even w/ a crewneck+shirt underneath.
The flat front pants fit like total shit haha, size 31 is tight in the waist and big everywhere else, dunno why they couldn't have made some slim pants to actually match the jacket. Whatever, will take to the tailor and get the waist opened up and everything else slimmed.
The heattech crewneck (I got one in wine) is really nice, somewhat slim fitting but very stretchy material, warm and soft. Looks good w/ conservative dress attire as well
I got the marled grey sweats in small, and they make my booty look HUGE. Pretty nice quality and fit tho
The heavy gauge cardigans look good and are cool in a slouchy way, but M was too big for me, over half a foot of space between the midpoint of my chest/waist and material when pulled taut.
So about 50/50 success rate, not badpost #10478 of 1330212/5/13 at 12:43pmpost #10479 of 1330212/5/13 at 2:01pm
Just got my cashmere V-neck and some socks from the Cyber Monday sales. The cashmere is a little thinner than expected, but fits very well and seems to be well made. It has that smart, drapey look of a merino wool sweater rather than a chunky, textured lambswool sweater, which I'm happy about. I bought the light grey color, which turns out to be lighter in person than in the picture, another thing I'm happy about. For 50 bucks it's tremendous value. In comparison I bought a $120 cashmere cardigan from Club Monaco a few months ago, and it doesn't seem to be better in any respect.
The only negative thing is that the cashmere feels kind of processed. I'm certainly no expert but it doesn't feel completely like other cashmere, in a way that I can't explain.post #10480 of 1330212/5/13 at 6:34pmDoes anyone want some size M dry packaged tees in various colors? I have eight of them, but they are way too big and I apparently can't return them.
Would sell the whole lot for like $20 just to salvage something out of the order.
I really wish I had read the return policy before ordering. However, Uniqlo should really make it clear that an item isn't returnable on the item page rather than putting "Full return policy" under the price. That just made me think I'd get a standard 30 day return/exchange window, not that I'd (a) be unable to return <$7 items and (b) lose $7 in shipping each way. Very unfriendly policy for the customer. This is my first online Uniqlo order and I will be very wary of doing it again if I'm remotely unsure about sizing.post #10481 of 1330212/5/13 at 9:10pmpost #10482 of 1330212/5/13 at 9:26pmQuote:Originally Posted by prozach1576
Does anyone want some size M dry packaged tees in various colors? I have eight of them, but they are way too big and I apparently can't return them.
Would sell the whole lot for like $20 just to salvage something out of the order.
I really wish I had read the return policy before ordering. However, Uniqlo should really make it clear that an item isn't returnable on the item page rather than putting "Full return policy" under the price. That just made me think I'd get a standard 30 day return/exchange window, not that I'd (a) be unable to return <$7 items and (b) lose $7 in shipping each way. Very unfriendly policy for the customer. This is my first online Uniqlo order and I will be very wary of doing it again if I'm remotely unsure about sizing.Quote:
Yes, and if you have any doubt email customer service. They will help you. I was able to return items from different orders while incurring the $7 charge only once.post #10483 of 1330212/5/13 at 10:08pmQuote:
Oh good, because I was unsure when reading the return policy today, returned like 4 pairs of boxers and a pair of socks and was hoping I wouldn't just be out $30 (also returned another $200 worth of stuff)post #10484 of 1330212/5/13 at 10:11pm
- The Uniqlo Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 6 seconds ago
- › Random food thoughts - Street edition 10 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 15 seconds ago
- › RM Williams Boots - Everything You Wanted to Know 1 minute ago
- › Cigars 1 minute ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 2 minutes ago
- › IC: Allen Edmonds Shoes and BELTS MEGA THREAD Sale!!! Carlyle,... 5 minutes ago
- › *** The 2015 / 2016 Wolf vs. Goat Denim Contest - join by 5/31! *** 6 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 8 minutes ago
- › Shoemaking Techniques and Traditions--"...these foolish things..." 13 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan