I could probably use some medium flannels, just sayin
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 8/25/16 at 12:11pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 699post #10472 of 1404312/4/13 at 1:53pmpost #10473 of 1404312/4/13 at 5:59pmpost #10474 of 1404312/5/13 at 10:04am
Been wearing my Uniqlo heatech long johns for about two months and have mixed feelings about them. They feel nice and have held up but they are not suited for wearing in cold weather. I assumed they'd be like a thermal/long john/basic layer type mix and would be good for wearing on cold days (< 20F) to keep warn but they suck in that department. Had to order some proper midweight thermals this morning and have them overnight shipped to me given that tomorrows low temp is supposed to be -11F.
Edited by amathew - 12/5/13 at 10:28ampost #10475 of 1404312/5/13 at 10:06ampost #10476 of 1404312/5/13 at 10:12ampost #10477 of 1404312/5/13 at 12:40pmJust got my huge shipment of Uniqlo goods, some impressions:
Slim fit suit jacket fits pretty nice right out of the bag, went small and it fits well buttoned and unbuttoned, even w/ a crewneck+shirt underneath.
The flat front pants fit like total shit haha, size 31 is tight in the waist and big everywhere else, dunno why they couldn't have made some slim pants to actually match the jacket. Whatever, will take to the tailor and get the waist opened up and everything else slimmed.
The heattech crewneck (I got one in wine) is really nice, somewhat slim fitting but very stretchy material, warm and soft. Looks good w/ conservative dress attire as well
I got the marled grey sweats in small, and they make my booty look HUGE. Pretty nice quality and fit tho
The heavy gauge cardigans look good and are cool in a slouchy way, but M was too big for me, over half a foot of space between the midpoint of my chest/waist and material when pulled taut.
So about 50/50 success rate, not badpost #10478 of 1404312/5/13 at 12:43pmpost #10479 of 1404312/5/13 at 2:01pm
Just got my cashmere V-neck and some socks from the Cyber Monday sales. The cashmere is a little thinner than expected, but fits very well and seems to be well made. It has that smart, drapey look of a merino wool sweater rather than a chunky, textured lambswool sweater, which I'm happy about. I bought the light grey color, which turns out to be lighter in person than in the picture, another thing I'm happy about. For 50 bucks it's tremendous value. In comparison I bought a $120 cashmere cardigan from Club Monaco a few months ago, and it doesn't seem to be better in any respect.
The only negative thing is that the cashmere feels kind of processed. I'm certainly no expert but it doesn't feel completely like other cashmere, in a way that I can't explain.post #10480 of 1404312/5/13 at 6:34pmDoes anyone want some size M dry packaged tees in various colors? I have eight of them, but they are way too big and I apparently can't return them.
Would sell the whole lot for like $20 just to salvage something out of the order.
I really wish I had read the return policy before ordering. However, Uniqlo should really make it clear that an item isn't returnable on the item page rather than putting "Full return policy" under the price. That just made me think I'd get a standard 30 day return/exchange window, not that I'd (a) be unable to return <$7 items and (b) lose $7 in shipping each way. Very unfriendly policy for the customer. This is my first online Uniqlo order and I will be very wary of doing it again if I'm remotely unsure about sizing.post #10481 of 1404312/5/13 at 9:10pmpost #10482 of 1404312/5/13 at 9:26pmQuote:Originally Posted by prozach1576
Does anyone want some size M dry packaged tees in various colors? I have eight of them, but they are way too big and I apparently can't return them.
Would sell the whole lot for like $20 just to salvage something out of the order.
I really wish I had read the return policy before ordering. However, Uniqlo should really make it clear that an item isn't returnable on the item page rather than putting "Full return policy" under the price. That just made me think I'd get a standard 30 day return/exchange window, not that I'd (a) be unable to return <$7 items and (b) lose $7 in shipping each way. Very unfriendly policy for the customer. This is my first online Uniqlo order and I will be very wary of doing it again if I'm remotely unsure about sizing.Quote:
Yes, and if you have any doubt email customer service. They will help you. I was able to return items from different orders while incurring the $7 charge only once.post #10483 of 1404312/5/13 at 10:08pmQuote:
Oh good, because I was unsure when reading the return policy today, returned like 4 pairs of boxers and a pair of socks and was hoping I wouldn't just be out $30 (also returned another $200 worth of stuff)post #10484 of 1404312/5/13 at 10:11pmpost #10485 of 1404312/5/13 at 10:23pm
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 2 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Authentication... 5 minutes ago
- › CORTHAY sz 12 ARCA New $2100 6 minutes ago
- › Daily CE Musings of Piob 6 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 10 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 11 minutes ago
- › The Apple Discussion Thread 11 minutes ago
- › 125k Pull Ups in 2016 12 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding