Printed shorts are $1.90 right now Mostly L or bigger.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/12/17 at 8:24am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 669post #10021 of 1497410/28/13 at 6:47ampost #10022 of 1497410/28/13 at 7:26amOxford shirts – They are pretty much my favorite shirts under 50 bucks. The only knock on the shirts are the puny collars. At times, it's even difficult to wrap 3-inch ties around my collar without exposing parts of it around the back my neck. Brook Brothers and Kamakura shirts are definitely higher quality but they are around three times the price. If anybody likes the oxford shirts and are looking for a similar cut but with higher quality fabrics and construction, I would recommend the Tokyo slim-fitted Kamakura shirts.
Airism – The shirts are great for the summer as undershirts since they absorb sweat. Rather than having soaked armpits and a drenched back, the shirt will keep you dry. I’ve tried wearing nothing but a dress shirt compared to a dress shirt/Airism combo, and I would say the lather keeps me cooler even though it may sound counterintuitive by wearing an extra layer.
Heattech – It basically performs what the company claims. Not much is needed to say about this item other than it works, but it’s not going to keep you much warmer than a regular cotton t-shirt.
Premium cotton T-shirt – It doesn’t stretch like all the other brands at a similar price point. I’ve washed it and line dried it a few times, and it’s still holding up pretty well.
Slim-straight jeans –They are jeans with some elastic material so it bends as you move to not restrict movements as you would experience with stiffer jeans. It doesn’t really feel like you’re wearing a rugged pair of jeans. It feels better than regular jeans, but I’m not sure if this type of fabric is for everybody.
Flannel shirts – The fabric is awesome but the quality control on the cutting of the shirt is horrendous. Some flannels are not constructed correctly, making some of my shirts drape awkwardly to the left or right. Just try it on before buying, even if you know your size.
Hope this helps the community.post #10023 of 1497410/28/13 at 8:09ampost #10024 of 1497410/28/13 at 10:52ampost #10025 of 1497410/28/13 at 11:36ampost #10026 of 1497410/28/13 at 12:29pmpost #10027 of 1497410/28/13 at 12:44pmi want to order those heavy/chunky cardigans.
i wear a small in their slim oxford shirts. should i go with a small in the cardigans as well or size up to a medium ? i don't want them to be too loose. i'd like it to fit like how it's modelled on the site.
also, the duffle/toggle coat. i assume i should go with a small as well ? anyone buy one ? it really sucks not being near a uniqlo to try the things on before buying.post #10028 of 1497410/28/13 at 1:11pmpost #10029 of 1497410/28/13 at 2:46pmpost #10030 of 1497410/28/13 at 3:01pmpost #10031 of 1497410/28/13 at 5:39pmpost #10032 of 1497410/28/13 at 5:58pmpost #10033 of 1497410/28/13 at 8:20pmpost #10034 of 1497410/28/13 at 8:45pmQuote:
They are great. Recommended. You'll probably want a 31 but check the measurements on uniqlo.com.post #10035 of 1497410/28/13 at 11:53pm
Anyone have leg measurements for a SZ28 for these two?
Also is the rise really 8.5 inches? How's anyone suppose to wear those...
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
Currently, there are 1679 Active Users (361 Members and 1318 Guests)
- › HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker 9 seconds ago
- › Vancouver SF meetup -- proposed 1 minute ago
- › Julian Casablancas red skinny? 2 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 4 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › RICK OWENS MAINLINE 'SWAN KING' COAT US L / EU 52-54 / 3 5 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 5 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 8 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...