Printed shorts are $1.90 right now Mostly L or bigger.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing to look taller? Last post on 3/3/14 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 669post #10021 of 1285410/28/13 at 6:47am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10022 of 1285410/28/13 at 7:26amOxford shirts – They are pretty much my favorite shirts under 50 bucks. The only knock on the shirts are the puny collars. At times, it's even difficult to wrap 3-inch ties around my collar without exposing parts of it around the back my neck. Brook Brothers and Kamakura shirts are definitely higher quality but they are around three times the price. If anybody likes the oxford shirts and are looking for a similar cut but with higher quality fabrics and construction, I would recommend the Tokyo slim-fitted Kamakura shirts.
Airism – The shirts are great for the summer as undershirts since they absorb sweat. Rather than having soaked armpits and a drenched back, the shirt will keep you dry. I’ve tried wearing nothing but a dress shirt compared to a dress shirt/Airism combo, and I would say the lather keeps me cooler even though it may sound counterintuitive by wearing an extra layer.
Heattech – It basically performs what the company claims. Not much is needed to say about this item other than it works, but it’s not going to keep you much warmer than a regular cotton t-shirt.
Premium cotton T-shirt – It doesn’t stretch like all the other brands at a similar price point. I’ve washed it and line dried it a few times, and it’s still holding up pretty well.
Slim-straight jeans –They are jeans with some elastic material so it bends as you move to not restrict movements as you would experience with stiffer jeans. It doesn’t really feel like you’re wearing a rugged pair of jeans. It feels better than regular jeans, but I’m not sure if this type of fabric is for everybody.
Flannel shirts – The fabric is awesome but the quality control on the cutting of the shirt is horrendous. Some flannels are not constructed correctly, making some of my shirts drape awkwardly to the left or right. Just try it on before buying, even if you know your size.
Hope this helps the community.post #10023 of 1285410/28/13 at 8:09ampost #10024 of 1285410/28/13 at 10:52ampost #10025 of 1285410/28/13 at 11:36ampost #10026 of 1285410/28/13 at 12:29pmpost #10027 of 1285410/28/13 at 12:44pmi want to order those heavy/chunky cardigans.
i wear a small in their slim oxford shirts. should i go with a small in the cardigans as well or size up to a medium ? i don't want them to be too loose. i'd like it to fit like how it's modelled on the site.
also, the duffle/toggle coat. i assume i should go with a small as well ? anyone buy one ? it really sucks not being near a uniqlo to try the things on before buying.post #10028 of 1285410/28/13 at 1:11pmpost #10029 of 1285410/28/13 at 2:46pmpost #10030 of 1285410/28/13 at 3:01pmpost #10031 of 1285410/28/13 at 5:39pmpost #10032 of 1285410/28/13 at 5:58pmpost #10033 of 1285410/28/13 at 8:20pmpost #10034 of 1285410/28/13 at 8:45pmQuote:
They are great. Recommended. You'll probably want a 31 but check the measurements on uniqlo.com.post #10035 of 1285410/28/13 at 11:53pm
Anyone have leg measurements for a SZ28 for these two?
Also is the rise really 8.5 inches? How's anyone suppose to wear those...
- The Uniqlo Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1777 Active Users (494 Members and 1283 Guests)
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › Pitti Uomo 87 in pictures 3 minutes ago
- › Wilson & Dean for Wilkes Bashford Gravati Loafers 8 M Black VG 3 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 5 minutes ago
- › A.P.C. The official thread for APC questions. 6 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 6 minutes ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 6 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 7 minutes ago
- › Clarks Navy Leather Casual Broques Size 8 9 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › Sneakers for Boot People
- › The Pleasures and Perils of the Long Coat
- › Professor Fabulous Returns to the Closet
- › Why Styleforum Matters
- › The Pittilogues: Pitti Uomo 87, Day 0
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays