Printed shorts are $1.90 right now Mostly L or bigger.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/27/16 at 2:10pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 669post #10021 of 1394810/28/13 at 6:47ampost #10022 of 1394810/28/13 at 7:26amOxford shirts – They are pretty much my favorite shirts under 50 bucks. The only knock on the shirts are the puny collars. At times, it's even difficult to wrap 3-inch ties around my collar without exposing parts of it around the back my neck. Brook Brothers and Kamakura shirts are definitely higher quality but they are around three times the price. If anybody likes the oxford shirts and are looking for a similar cut but with higher quality fabrics and construction, I would recommend the Tokyo slim-fitted Kamakura shirts.
Airism – The shirts are great for the summer as undershirts since they absorb sweat. Rather than having soaked armpits and a drenched back, the shirt will keep you dry. I’ve tried wearing nothing but a dress shirt compared to a dress shirt/Airism combo, and I would say the lather keeps me cooler even though it may sound counterintuitive by wearing an extra layer.
Heattech – It basically performs what the company claims. Not much is needed to say about this item other than it works, but it’s not going to keep you much warmer than a regular cotton t-shirt.
Premium cotton T-shirt – It doesn’t stretch like all the other brands at a similar price point. I’ve washed it and line dried it a few times, and it’s still holding up pretty well.
Slim-straight jeans –They are jeans with some elastic material so it bends as you move to not restrict movements as you would experience with stiffer jeans. It doesn’t really feel like you’re wearing a rugged pair of jeans. It feels better than regular jeans, but I’m not sure if this type of fabric is for everybody.
Flannel shirts – The fabric is awesome but the quality control on the cutting of the shirt is horrendous. Some flannels are not constructed correctly, making some of my shirts drape awkwardly to the left or right. Just try it on before buying, even if you know your size.
Hope this helps the community.post #10023 of 1394810/28/13 at 8:09ampost #10024 of 1394810/28/13 at 10:52ampost #10025 of 1394810/28/13 at 11:36ampost #10026 of 1394810/28/13 at 12:29pmpost #10027 of 1394810/28/13 at 12:44pmi want to order those heavy/chunky cardigans.
i wear a small in their slim oxford shirts. should i go with a small in the cardigans as well or size up to a medium ? i don't want them to be too loose. i'd like it to fit like how it's modelled on the site.
also, the duffle/toggle coat. i assume i should go with a small as well ? anyone buy one ? it really sucks not being near a uniqlo to try the things on before buying.post #10028 of 1394810/28/13 at 1:11pmpost #10029 of 1394810/28/13 at 2:46pmpost #10030 of 1394810/28/13 at 3:01pmpost #10031 of 1394810/28/13 at 5:39pmpost #10032 of 1394810/28/13 at 5:58pmpost #10033 of 1394810/28/13 at 8:20pmpost #10034 of 1394810/28/13 at 8:45pmQuote:
They are great. Recommended. You'll probably want a 31 but check the measurements on uniqlo.com.post #10035 of 1394810/28/13 at 11:53pm
Anyone have leg measurements for a SZ28 for these two?
Also is the rise really 8.5 inches? How's anyone suppose to wear those...
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
Currently, there are 826 Active Users (118 Members and 708 Guests)
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 5 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 25 thumb minimum 7 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 11 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 17 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 17 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 26 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 29 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 30 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 37 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding
- › Ron Rider's comprehensive Shoe Care Guide