or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › FS: Men's Clothing (Archive) › $1,000,000 Men's Wardrobe UPDATE: Items SOLD, Price Reductions, New Items To Come!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

$1,000,000 Men's Wardrobe UPDATE: Items SOLD, Price Reductions, New Items To Come! - Page 13  

post #181 of 227
Baron-

WHY U SO MAD???
post #182 of 227
Well if you had skunts every now and then piling on with unnecessary opinions and comments, you'd be mad too. I don't 'get' most of what OP is selling either, but one can always keep away in that case.
post #183 of 227
Quote:
Originally Posted by PipersSon View Post
Well if you had skunts every now and then piling on with unnecessary opinions and comments, you'd be mad too.

I don't 'get' most of what OP is selling either, but one can always keep away in that case.

have you ever even been to the WvG threads?????
post #184 of 227
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneeightyseven View Post
have you ever even been to the WvG threads?????
This is the B&S forum with a certain code of conduct, if not rules.
post #185 of 227
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneeightyseven View Post
have you ever even been to the WvG threads?????

This is the B&S thread with a certain code of conduct, if not rules. Not sure what the WvG threads have to do with the argument.
post #186 of 227
Quote:
Originally Posted by PipersSon View Post
Well if you had skunts every now and then piling on with unnecessary opinions and comments, you'd be mad too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PipersSon View Post
This is the B&S thread with a certain code of conduct, if not rules. Not sure what the WvG threads have to do with the argument.

has everything to with the argument....figure it out.
post #187 of 227
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneeightyseven View Post
has everything to with the argument....figure it out.

no it doesn't, which you would know if you read the threak
post #188 of 227
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneeightyseven View Post
has everything to with the argument....figure it out.

You'll have to spell it out for me. I'm a bit slow.
post #189 of 227
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnGalt View Post
no it doesn't, which you would know if you read the threak
what I quoted said that was he (Mauro) would be mad too if "skunts" were piling on with questions and comments. Is the WvG thread not that? People bitching and complaining? Shit RFT is pretty much that when they talk about WvG. Don't see how I'd need to read through 5 pages of bs to see that...?
post #190 of 227
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneeightyseven View Post
what I quoted said that was he (Mauro) would be mad too if "skunts" were piling on with questions and comments. Is the WvG thread not that? People bitching and complaining? Shit RFT is pretty much that when they talk about WvG. Don't see how I'd need to read through 5 pages of bs to see that...?
As far as I understand it - and I'm new around here- the convention in the B&S threads is that you do not 'thread crap'. Unless you are certain that the buyer is breaking the rules themselves. If you don't then you should keep out of the way instead of casting aspersions on the style etc. heck I understand that even comments on pricing are bad form. The guy has priced his product at whatever level he wants to, up to the buyer to buy or not. On this thread several people have TCed, which is the reason I think OP has the right to be mad.
post #191 of 227
Quote:
Originally Posted by PipersSon View Post
As far as I understand it - and I'm new around here- the convention in the B&S threads is that you do not 'thread crap'. Unless you are certain that the buyer is breaking the rules themselves.

If you don't you should keep out of the way.

On this thread several people have TCed, which is the reason I think OP has the right to be mad.

I'm well aware of the rules, but again I point to what you said and how it stated nothing to do with the rules at all. Learn to express yourself concisely. Secondly, don't you think a better course of action would be to report to a mod if you were so deeply concerned with the 'thread-shitting'? It has gone on for 5 pages (presumably more for you since I'm on 40 posts per page), so do you really think one post from you is going to put an end to it? Is it not a better idea to contact a moderator to moderate the thread as opposed to adding to it? That is, if you truly areee concerned with the 'thread-shittin'. Also, the 'thread-shitting' you claim is keeping his thread at the top of the list and getting great exposure for free. I'm sure whoever was going to buy these items, for these prices, will not be dissuaded by the disapproval of people who can't afford half of this stuff.
post #192 of 227
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneeightyseven View Post
I'm well aware of the rules, but again I point to what you said and how it stated nothing to do with the rules at all.
Oh my bad, I assumed that the rules were understood within the context of this thread. Obviously I was wrong in your case at least.
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneeightyseven View Post
Learn to express yourself concisely.
Learn to not be a pompous twat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneeightyseven View Post
Secondly, don't you think a better course of action would be to report to a mod if you were so deeply concerned with the 'thread-shitting'?
I gave an opinion, is all, as is my right. I don't have to report anything, as is my choice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneeightyseven View Post
It has gone on for 5 pages (presumably more for you since I'm on 40 posts per page), so do you really think one post from you is going to put an end to it? Is it not a better idea to contact a moderator to moderate the thread as opposed to adding to it? That is, if you truly areee concerned with the 'thread-shittin'. Also, the 'thread-shitting' you claim is keeping his thread at the top of the list and getting great exposure for free. I'm sure whoever was going to buy these items, for these prices, will not be dissuaded by the disapproval of people who can't afford half of this stuff.
Oh great, the guy's getting exposure so it's ok to TC. Is that your argument? Edit: I'm also done with this argument, since it doesn't help OP either.
post #193 of 227
Please shut up and let the market decide what the OP's wares are worth. There is some crazy (in every sense of the word) shit on here, like that grey cashmere car coat.
post #194 of 227
some of this stuff is great, the materials are beautiful; but, personally, I would prefer $1m of Savile Row suits & JL St. James shoes
post #195 of 227
One Hundred % Furio

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › FS: Men's Clothing (Archive) › $1,000,000 Men's Wardrobe UPDATE: Items SOLD, Price Reductions, New Items To Come!