or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto › Recommend Me a Good iPhone Case
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recommend Me a Good iPhone Case - Page 2

post #16 of 38
Thread Starter 
The Oakley is a little OG for me.
post #17 of 38
try and find yourself an incase slider, best one ive used.
post #18 of 38
^ they're not bad...
post #19 of 38

saw this on kickstarter.com, its a slim wallet / case hybrid, pretty sweet

 

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1147975935/casellet-ultimate-iphone-4-s-case-wallet

post #20 of 38
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Ni View Post

saw this on kickstarter.com, its a slim wallet / case hybrid, pretty sweet

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1147975935/casellet-ultimate-iphone-4-s-case-wallet

That looks really cool. Very appealing to get rid of the wallet as well.
post #21 of 38
A little pricey, but my Element Vapor Pro white edition arrived today, and it's a great looking case. Aluminum powder coated in white. I was going commando for 3 years until a few weeks ago when my iPhone 4 slid off the couch and shattered on the marble floor. It's a shame to cover up such a nice looking piece of equipment but Element makes some cool stuff.
post #22 of 38
http://www.snowpeak.com/iphone-4-titanium-cover.html


Society6.com has art ones, if that is your thing
post #23 of 38
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Find Finn View Post

http://www.snowpeak.com/iphone-4-titanium-cover.html
Society6.com has art ones, if that is your thing

I like this one. Pricey but cool.
post #24 of 38
I'm a night/day kinda guy. Since my iPhone 4 is still relatively new, I'm going white Otterbox Defender. Yeah it's a bit bulky, but doesn't seem any worse than my old blackberry.

I typically get the bulkiest, most protective case out there, then ditch it after my contract is half over and go caseless.
post #25 of 38
The first day I'd let my iPhone go rawdaddy is probably the day I'd break the screen. Design-wise, I think the Apple bumper case is the best, just plain black for me.
post #26 of 38
Been raw dogging my iPhone 4 and I've had it since the third day it come out. Finally got one really noticeable scratch on the front side like a month ago. Other than that some small minor scratches and a dent or two in the metal antenna wrap around thing.

I don't know how I'll ever use a case. It's just too bulky.
post #27 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemmywinks View Post

Been raw dogging my iPhone 4 and I've had it since the third day it come out. Finally got one really noticeable scratch on the front side like a month ago. Other than that some small minor scratches and a dent or two in the metal antenna wrap around thing.

I don't know how I'll ever use a case. It's just too bulky.
Same here, no case for mine. I don't like the bulk that is added by the case. So far I haven't dropped it or put any noticeable scratches only : knock-on-wood:
post #28 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemmywinks View Post

Been raw dogging my iPhone 4 and I've had it since the third day it come out. Finally got one really noticeable scratch on the front side like a month ago. Other than that some small minor scratches and a dent or two in the metal antenna wrap around thing.
I don't know how I'll ever use a case. It's just too bulky.

How did you overcome the death grip problem on the 4 w/ no case?
post #29 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by TC (Houston) View Post

A little pricey, but my Element Vapor Pro white edition arrived today, and it's a great looking case. Aluminum powder coated in white. I was going commando for 3 years until a few weeks ago when my iPhone 4 slid off the couch and shattered on the marble floor. It's a shame to cover up such a nice looking piece of equipment but Element makes some cool stuff.

I have their Formula 4 composite case and really like it. I was worried about bulk, but this one isn't bad at all, especially compared to my wife's bumper case.
post #30 of 38
Valextra does a nicey
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto › Recommend Me a Good iPhone Case