or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Wings + Horns F/W 2011
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Wings + Horns F/W 2011 - Page 50

post #736 of 2842
Is this denim shirt/jacket coming out (2nd look from the left)? Don't recall ever seeing it in the official lookbook...

154
post #737 of 2842
I'm reasonably sure that I'm one of the only guys who actually uses the heavy bag and speed bag when I stay at the Ace Hotel.
post #738 of 2842
Got the cargo joggers in. Theyre dope but While they def aren't sweats they will probably be worn as such. Can't see myself really wearing them with anything but hoodies n shit.
post #739 of 2842
Can anyone recommend a jean similar to this season's bleached denim? Possibly a bit cheaper... I can't yet justify paying $300+ to get these jeans to the UK, but I dig the wash and cut.
post #740 of 2842
Quote:
Originally Posted by BB1 View Post

Can anyone comment on the reintroduced 2-pack of crew neck tees? I have a SS09 crew tee in XS that fits perfectly. Is the sizing and fit the same as before?

Also, what about the fabric quality? The old ones used quite thick and heavy cotton.

Can anybody confirm that the fabric quality has remained the same, and that the 2 pack tees are still made in Canada?
post #741 of 2842
Is anybody willing to pickup/proxy an item from Nomad in Toronto? Please PM me. Thanks in advance!
post #742 of 2842
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCU View Post

Is anybody willing to pickup/proxy an item from Nomad in Toronto? Please PM me. Thanks in advance!

as per usual id be happy to when im back in toronto on the wknd of the 30th
have to know exactly what you want, whether or not they have it, and send the money up front
post #743 of 2842
Quote:
Originally Posted by linds_15 View Post


as per usual id be happy to when im back in toronto on the wknd of the 30th
have to know exactly what you want, whether or not they have it, and send the money up front

Thanks, I might contact you if I haven't found anybody else in two weeks.
post #744 of 2842
Just checked out the stuff @ The Tannery in MA.

Black waffle knit cashmere cardigan - the texture of the waffle knit was a let down. it was really flat, and not what I expected.

Grey waffle knit zip-up hoodie - This was actually really nice. I would have grabbed this if I needed another hooded sweater. The waffle knit on this was very textured, which surprised me given how flat the black waffle cardigan was.

They also had the cargo blazer in black, cargo jogger in olive, black overdye, reversible zip-up hoodie in charcoal, cashemere blend crewneck in heather, sweatpants, duffle toggle coat in black, and the fleece vest. A sales person did say they were expecting more from W+H also. I'm probably going to stop by Stel's this upcoming week to see if they got anything from W+H so far also.
post #745 of 2842
Quote:
Originally Posted by uniesse View Post


Can anybody confirm that the fabric quality has remained the same, and that the 2 pack tees are still made in Canada?

Pretty dumb question. What do you think they're going to do with the fabric, and where do you think they're made?

I looked in my closet, and if anyone is interested in the W+H Ace hotel hoody in a medium let me know before I possibly put it up in the FS section.
post #746 of 2842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feji View Post

Grey waffle knit zip-up hoodie - This was actually really nice. I would have grabbed this if I needed another hooded sweater. The waffle knit on this was very textured, which surprised me given how flat the black waffle cardigan was


But was it $460 nice?
post #747 of 2842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feji View Post

Just checked out the stuff @ The Tannery in MA.

Black waffle knit cashmere cardigan - the texture of the waffle knit was a let down. it was really flat, and not what I expected.

Grey waffle knit zip-up hoodie - This was actually really nice. I would have grabbed this if I needed another hooded sweater. The waffle knit on this was very textured, which surprised me given how flat the black waffle cardigan was.

They also had the cargo blazer in black, cargo jogger in olive, black overdye, reversible zip-up hoodie in charcoal, cashemere blend crewneck in heather, sweatpants, duffle toggle coat in black, and the fleece vest. A sales person did say they were expecting more from W+H also. I'm probably going to stop by Stel's this upcoming week to see if they got anything from W+H so far also.

Agreed. Yes, Tannery is getting much more. Stel's has tees, sweatpants, reversible hoodie, the v-neck sweaters and the black jeans. Their Wings order was small this season. Last week they told me they thought they had a few more pieces coming in but couldn't remember.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bure View Post



But was it $460 nice?

Nope.
post #748 of 2842
Have to echo that the waffle hoodie is not worth $460. If I needed another hoodie, I would have bought it cause I wouldn't really have minded paying for things that fit me well. If it was ~350ish I would definitely have grabbed it. Instead I'm probably just going to get a SNS Starks.
post #749 of 2842
Is the waffle hoodie made from cashmere?
post #750 of 2842
Which are you talking about?

Theres a thermal lined hoodie here for $225
http://www.rodengray.com/shop/Reversible-Terry-Zip-Hoodie.html?variantid=6973&designer=true

The only thing ive seen for $460 is the cowichan vest.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Wings + Horns F/W 2011