or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Wings + Horns F/W 2011
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Wings + Horns F/W 2011 - Page 186

post #2776 of 2842
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiggah View Post

what's a good belt to go with the west point chinos ?
currently using a tanner good belt which i usually wear with my denim

Chiggah, where did you end up getting your westpoints?
post #2777 of 2842
Quote:
Originally Posted by afixedpoint View Post

Chiggah, where did you end up getting your westpoints?

on BST sz 30 - perfect fit love it though a little cropped at the bottom - just reaches to the top of my CP achilles

maybe that's how its supposed to be

http://www.styleforum.net/t/288749/wings-horns-west-point-chinos-size-30
post #2778 of 2842

What's the consensus on w+h sneakers?

post #2779 of 2842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick James View Post

What's the consensus on w+h sneakers?

i like em. have the white lows and wear em routinely in rotation with some achilles
post #2780 of 2842

Would you say they are on par with CP in terms of construction?

post #2781 of 2842
Thread Starter 

My black Hi tops have held up extremely well. 

 

Considering it's made in the same factory and made in italy, quality is expected to be the same or better than CP, imo.  

post #2782 of 2842
^ +1. I have the black hi tops as well--they are my go-to sneakers right now. I like them so much that I'm almost willing to buy the stone hi tops from this season at...full price. M U S T R E S I S T!!! They are easily as good as CP's, if not better.
post #2783 of 2842
Anyone know a place with the white leather lows still in stock?
post #2784 of 2842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbear View Post

Considering it's made in the same factory

Where do people get this? I don't know if it's wrong or right, but is it an assumption people make just because it's on the same sole or what?
post #2785 of 2842
Quote:
Originally Posted by melonadejello View Post

Where do people get this? I don't know if it's wrong or right, but is it an assumption people make just because it's on the same sole or what?

i was told by several of the staff at nomad, and it seems like the kind of thing wings would do.
post #2786 of 2842
Quote:
Originally Posted by linds_15 View Post

i was told by several of the staff at nomad, and it seems like the kind of thing wings would do.

They are made in Italy.. I believe Blanc & Noir sneakers are made there as well... crazy fucking deals on these at RG if you're size 43-44
post #2787 of 2842
Quote:
Originally Posted by mongo615 View Post

^ +1. I have the black hi tops as well--they are my go-to sneakers right now. I like them so much that I'm almost willing to buy the stone hi tops from this season at...full price. M U S T R E S I S T!!! They are easily as good as CP's, if not better.


I'm liking the black Hi's as well. How would you guys recommend sizing w+h sneakers? I could try on some lows at Holt Renfrew, but they tend to get a bit snotty if you don't cop.

post #2788 of 2842
CP size
post #2789 of 2842
How do the F/W Westpoint Chinos fit compared to the Camo & Corded Pants?

I'm a 33 in the corded pants, so same size for chinos?
post #2790 of 2842
Depending on how loose they are, you may need 34 for the westpoints. I take 32 in both though with the corded fitting a little loose and the westpoints about perfect.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Wings + Horns F/W 2011