or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Wings + Horns F/W 2011
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Wings + Horns F/W 2011 - Page 165

post #2461 of 2842

I'm sorry if tihs has been asked and answered before but I couldn't bother to read through all 164 pages. I'm wondering if anyone knows how the Wings and Horns reversible zip hoodie fits?

 

 

 

I'm 180 pounds and athletic build and not sure whether to go with a medium or large? Also how much will they shrink in the wash if any? Any help would be appreciated!

 

 


Edited by Fashion Fan - 1/6/12 at 12:09am
post #2462 of 2842

Ridiculous.... I will definitely have to give these guys a call.

post #2463 of 2842
What's your chest size?
post #2464 of 2842
Quote:
Originally Posted by wurlwyde View Post

What's your chest size?


 

My chest is a 41 and I'm 5'11 if that helps for length wise. This would be my first wings and horns purchase so I wanna make sure I get the sizing right. Thanks again for your help.

post #2465 of 2842

I have the Reversible. I'm 6'1" 160-something pounds with a 40 chest and I have a Large. However, now that I've worn several times, I wonder if I should have gone with a Medium. 
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fashion Fan View Post

I'm sorry if tihs has been asked and answered before but I couldn't bother to read through all 164 pages. I'm wondering if anyone knows how the Wings and Horns reversible zip hoodie fits?

 

 

 

I'm 180 pounds and athletic build and not sure whether to go with a medium or large? Also how much will they shrink in the wash if any? Any help would be appreciated!

 

 



 

post #2466 of 2842
I'd say that you're a medium. I'm a 40 chest and this medium fits me great. Let me know if you'd like to grab the gray one i have in the heather gray.
post #2467 of 2842
Where's the cheapest place to get the sweatpants nowadays? Not looking for any colour in particular.

Also, I'm 5'10 165lbs. Any sizing advice? Thanks!
post #2468 of 2842

looks like W+H's sizing is quiet unpredictable. I purchased size 32 of slim fit bleach denim thinking it will fit me since size 32 of 1 year wash was perfect for me. Turns out no, bleach wash was way bigger than 1 year wash.. :( Make sure you try it on when you purchase W+H's denim guys, Oh let me know if anyone is interested in the W+H 32 bleach out slim fit denim.

post #2469 of 2842
Quote:
Originally Posted by krspdla View Post

Where's the cheapest place to get the sweatpants nowadays? Not looking for any colour in particular.
Also, I'm 5'10 165lbs. Any sizing advice? Thanks!

You're probably a small. The first post of this thread links to almost all WH online retailers. Check there first, but I think that they can be had for 75-100 nowadays with stuff going on sale.
post #2470 of 2842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fashion Fan View Post

I'm sorry if tihs has been asked and answered before but I couldn't bother to read through all 164 pages. I'm wondering if anyone knows how the Wings and Horns reversible zip hoodie fits?



I'm 180 pounds and athletic build and not sure whether to go with a medium or large? Also how much will they shrink in the wash if any? Any help would be appreciated!

I'd say you're right in between a medium and large and could probably go either route without too much problem - just depends on your style and how you want it to fit.

I'm 6'0, just over 185 and went with a large which fits great - not skin tight, but not baggy in the least.

You could probably squeeze into a medium though it would likely be quite fitted.
post #2471 of 2842

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8945615 View Post

looks like W+H's sizing is quiet unpredictable. I purchased size 32 of slim fit bleach denim thinking it will fit me since size 32 of 1 year wash was perfect for me. Turns out no, bleach wash was way bigger than 1 year wash.. :( Make sure you try it on when you purchase W+H's denim guys, Oh let me know if anyone is interested in the W+H 32 bleach out slim fit denim.

 



I'll be super disappointed if my size 30 straight fit bleached don't fit me... I could have gotten the 29 in the same pair for at least 100 bucks cheaper, but I went ahead and grabbed the 30 for retail price.. because I got the same size in the one year wash, and they fit fine. I could of gotten the 29 for much cheaper, but I was scared of the thigh being too tight. The size 30 has a little wiggle room for me in the waist, but I couldn't take any smaller in the thigh.. I really hope (If and when these come in from Reap & Sew) that they'll fit alright!!


Edited by Family Death - 1/7/12 at 9:03am
post #2472 of 2842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gmas View Post


I'd say you're right in between a medium and large and could probably go either route without too much problem - just depends on your style and how you want it to fit.
I'm 6'0, just over 185 and went with a large which fits great - not skin tight, but not baggy in the least.
You could probably squeeze into a medium though it would likely be quite fitted.


Thanks for all your help Gmas and everyone else!  I don't want too tight of a fit in fact I don't mind if its a little bit too big because once I throw it in the wash a few times it have a perfect fit. What I don't want happening is getting that perfect fit and then putting it in the wash and having it be too small to wear or overly tight. Looks like I'm leaning towards the large right now.

 

Also can anyone with this hoodie post the size and a fit pic if possible. It would really help!

post #2473 of 2842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fashion Fan View Post



Thanks for all your help Gmas and everyone else!  I don't want too tight of a fit in fact I don't mind if its a little bit too big because once I throw it in the wash a few times it have a perfect fit. What I don't want happening is getting that perfect fit and then putting it in the wash and having it be too small to wear or overly tight. Looks like I'm leaning towards the large right now.

Also can anyone with this hoodie post the size and a fit pic if possible. It would really help!

I'm 150lb, 39" chest, 5'7" tall, athletic build...and Mediums fit me prety much spot on. You're most def a Large.
post #2474 of 2842

I am 5.9 145 pounds and the Medium fits me well but it is by no means big on me for the terry hoody

post #2475 of 2842

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8945615 View Post

looks like W+H's sizing is quiet unpredictable. I purchased size 32 of slim fit bleach denim thinking it will fit me since size 32 of 1 year wash was perfect for me. Turns out no, bleach wash was way bigger than 1 year wash.. :( Make sure you try it on when you purchase W+H's denim guys, Oh let me know if anyone is interested in the W+H 32 bleach out slim fit denim.


Hm, I finally got my bleached pair in, and the sizing wasn't much different than the 1 year wash.  I didn't get the slim fit though, both of mine are straight.. but the sizing is virtually the same on these. thumbs-up.gif

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Wings + Horns F/W 2011