or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Wings + Horns F/W 2011
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Wings + Horns F/W 2011 - Page 13

post #181 of 2842
500

WINGS + HORNS F/W 2011 LAUNCH PARTY | MEET THE DESIGNERS

You are cordially invited to the exclusive launch of Wings + Horns' Fall/Winter 2011 collection. This Thursday, beginning at 6:00 PM at our shop in Gastown, we will make the new collection available exclusively to those who RSVP via email or Facebook.

On Thursday we will be offering food and drinks, there will be an opportunity to meet the creative team behind the collection, and attendees will be given the chance to win one of Wings + Horns' signature tiger fleece blankets.

For those of you who can't make it to the shop, for 24 hours beginning on Thursday at 6:00 PM PST, we're making the first delivery of the collection available online exclusively by invite. To see the new collection on the launch date, please reply to this email with your rodengray.com username (click here if you do not have a username).

We hope to see you in-store or online!

Thursday August 18th, 2011
6pm - 10:30pm


RODEN GRAY
8 Water St.
Vancouver, BC
V6B 1A4
post #182 of 2842
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSSneaker View Post


Tell me more about the SS12. I've only heard whispers on here and haven't seen any. Are there any pics of them floating around or did you have an exclusive look?

We visit with them every season during men's market. Once Pete has his article done up, it will be up and featured. I'll be sure to link it here. The theme is "gentleman biker" or something. Blues and khakies are key colors, and the key piece is a twill (they call it german cord) rider's jacket. We will also be able to publish lookbook photos. I'll get those up after the piece is up.

Cheers,

Fok.
post #183 of 2842
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSSneaker View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post

I have about $1600 retail of stuff coming - 2 crewneck wool/cashmere sweaters (some nice shoulder and other details) , a waffle V-neck sweater (like a faux cardigan), a coated jersey "cargo" blazer, a pair of low white kicks, So stoked. This is a good season. My only regret is that the SS12 sneakers are not ready yet.

Tell me more about the SS12. I've only heard whispers on here and haven't seen any. Are there any pics of them floating around or did you have an exclusive look?

The sneakers are rad. Similar styles just different colors. I won't spoil the surprise...
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSSneaker View Post


Tell me more about the SS12. I've only heard whispers on here and haven't seen any. Are there any pics of them floating around or did you have an exclusive look?

We visit with them every season during men's market. Once Pete has his article done up, it will be up and featured. I'll be sure to link it here. The theme is "gentleman biker" or something. Blues and khakies are key colors, and the key piece is a twill (they call it german cord) rider's jacket. We will also be able to publish lookbook photos. I'll get those up after the piece is up.

Cheers,

Fok.

+1 to all of this. It's a really great collection. They sourced some really unique fabrics this time around...
post #184 of 2842
Does anybody know approximately when the Heritage Research stuff will be released if they aren't part of the first shipment? It would be great if some of the affiliates could chime in.
post #185 of 2842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fahim. View Post

500

WINGS + HORNS F/W 2011 LAUNCH PARTY | MEET THE DESIGNERS

You are cordially invited to the exclusive launch of Wings + Horns' Fall/Winter 2011 collection. This Thursday, beginning at 6:00 PM at our shop in Gastown, we will make the new collection available exclusively to those who RSVP via email or Facebook.

On Thursday we will be offering food and drinks, there will be an opportunity to meet the creative team behind the collection, and attendees will be given the chance to win one of Wings + Horns' signature tiger fleece blankets.

For those of you who can't make it to the shop, for 24 hours beginning on Thursday at 6:00 PM PST, we're making the first delivery of the collection available online exclusively by invite. To see the new collection on the launch date, please reply to this email with your rodengray.com username (click here if you do not have a username).

We hope to see you in-store or online!

Thursday August 18th, 2011
6pm - 10:30pm


RODEN GRAY
8 Water St.
Vancouver, BC
V6B 1A4



I'd like to be able to see the collection online, but the second "email" link is not working for me. I have an account.
post #186 of 2842
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcwalter07 View Post


I'd like to be able to see the collection online, but the second "email" link is not working for me. I have an account.

Just email them with this :

To :rsvp@rodengray.com
Subject : RSVP: Wings + Horns FW11 Online Launch

Body :
Quote:
I would like to RSVP to the online launch for this Thursday.

My rodengray.com username is: (YOUR USERNAME)
post #187 of 2842
I read that as you RSVP to their launch party at the mortar & brick store, not an online preview.
post #188 of 2842
Quote:
Originally Posted by culture View Post

I read that as you RSVP to their launch party at the mortar & brick store, not an online preview.

It is pretty clear that it is for the online launch. It says it in english.
Modern design aesthetic. Handmade in Los Angeles. www.JohnElliott.co | Instagram
Reply
Modern design aesthetic. Handmade in Los Angeles. www.JohnElliott.co | Instagram
Reply
post #189 of 2842
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSSneaker View Post


It is pretty clear that it is for the online launch. It says it in english.

my bad, i only read the first paragraph
post #190 of 2842
will the denim be available at roden on thursday
post #191 of 2842
some shoes avail on havenshop
haven
post #192 of 2842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mesta View Post

some shoes avail on havenshop
haven

The leather high's with white cap toe didn't end up having white stitching - at least at haven. These are much more appealing now.
Modern design aesthetic. Handmade in Los Angeles. www.JohnElliott.co | Instagram
Reply
Modern design aesthetic. Handmade in Los Angeles. www.JohnElliott.co | Instagram
Reply
post #193 of 2842
Thread Starter 
^ yep, got an email from RG saying that the ones they got in was different than the sample. No more white stitching.
post #194 of 2842
And here I was about to say "white stitching = easy pass". I guess I'll stick with "$400 sneakers? easy pass" instead.
post #195 of 2842
Thread Starter 
From Haven Shop's Blog........S/S 2012......

500

notice the greys on the table...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Wings + Horns F/W 2011