or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Fashion Taboos
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Fashion Taboos - Page 7

post #91 of 102
Just being a small guy doesn't suck. Being a small guy WITH A HUGE HEAD suck.

size of regular man's head-> mwink[1].gifffffuuuu.gif <- size of my awesome Korean head
post #92 of 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfa159 View Post


So.. this thread I guess does not exist? The Official thread for short / slim people

thats like saying fat people are in shape because addidas makes atheletic gear in size XXXL
post #93 of 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by 951socal View Post


thats like saying fat people are in shape because addidas makes atheletic gear in size XXXL

you're an idiot
post #94 of 102
Being short sucks being poor sucks being ugly sucks, and I fall into 2 of those 3 categories so I should know. Always more fun to be a tall wealthy male model, andrej pejic represent.

but none of those are reasons to stop trying. Even if you're 951socal and you have a weird brain disease that keeps you from being able to make correct comparisons or analogies, you should still try to wear cool clothes. Not a 'fashion taboo' to do your best, don't be a fuckin idiot you know?
post #95 of 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makeshift_Robot View Post

Being short sucks being poor sucks being ugly sucks, and I fall into 2 of those 3 categories so I should know. Always more fun to be a tall wealthy male model, andrej pejic represent.

but none of those are reasons to stop trying. Even if you're 951socal and you have a weird brain disease that keeps you from being able to make correct comparisons or analogies, you should still try to wear cool clothes. Not a 'fashion taboo' to do your best, don't be a fuckin idiot you know?

if you're short (me) best thing to do is to get shirting shortned, pant's hemmed and hopefully have small feet (mine went the other way oh well)

taller, better looking men can obviously pull off just about anything
post #96 of 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earnest Hemingway View Post


you're an idiot

your argument was that short people are fashionable because there is a thread created for shorter males to discuss fashion, i think you're the idiot.
post #97 of 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makeshift_Robot View Post

Being short sucks being poor sucks being ugly sucks, and I fall into 2 of those 3 categories so I should know. Always more fun to be a tall womanly male model, andrej pejic represent.

but none of those are reasons to stop trying. Even if you're 951socal and you have a weird brain disease that keeps you from being able to make correct comparisons or analogies, you should still try to wear cool clothes. Not a 'fashion taboo' to do your best, don't be a fuckin idiot you know?
 

ftfy. It's weird that there's such a strong shorty population on SF, I'm 5'11 and am usually average (maybe a tiny bit above, max), and am usually the shortest of my friends (always an Asian du in white suburbia concept)

 

Also:

I am wearing a black shirt.

I am wearing a brown tie.

I am wearing a tie with an untucked shirt.

I am wearing a 1" wide tie.

Your fashion taboos are my steez.

post #98 of 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by 951socal View Post


your argument was that short people are fashionable because there is a thread created for shorter males to discuss fashion, i think you're the idiot.

Idk what my argument is, but your analogy is just awful.
post #99 of 102
I believe socal has mixed you and alfa159 up. I have trouble understanding his analogies too musicboohoo[1].gif
Edited by ceoceo - 7/27/11 at 9:53pm
post #100 of 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by KitAkira View Post

ftfy. It's weird that there's such a strong shorty population on SF, I'm 5'11 and am usually average (maybe a tiny bit above, max), and am usually the shortest of my friends (always an Asian du in white suburbia concept)

Also:
I am wearing a black shirt.
I am wearing a brown tie.
I am wearing a tie with an untucked shirt.
I am wearing a 1" wide tie.
Your fashion taboos are my steez.

this sounds really ugly but post a pic, maybe i am wrong.
post #101 of 102
Evisu jeans, real or counterfeit (not that it makes any difference)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwoyeu View Post

how short asian kids should NOT dress!!


Yeh the bottom button is fastened and the jacket is rather on the small side. Rest looks OK though.
post #102 of 102
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Fashion Taboos