or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › blogs / tumblrs that I visit regularly
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

blogs / tumblrs that I visit regularly - Page 2

post #16 of 35
No one here reads www.thestyleblogger.com ?

perhaps its a bit too fashion forward for most on this forum but I enjoy this blog. I also read Put This On. I've looked at A Suitable Wardrobe before but not as often as the aforementioned blogs. I also look at StreetEtiquette but they don't update their blog very often. I wouldn't dress like those guys but I admire their style.
post #17 of 35
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
No one here reads www.thestyleblogger.com ?

perhaps its a bit too fashion forward for most on this forum but I enjoy this blog. I also read Put This On. I've looked at A Suitable Wardrobe before but not as often as the aforementioned blogs. I also look at StreetEtiquette but they don't update their blog very often. I wouldn't dress like those guys but I admire their style.

no to styleblogger
post #18 of 35
I follow http://thestylebuff.tumblr.com/ amongst many others...
post #19 of 35
http://thepursuitaesthetic.tumblr.com (This tumblr is consistently an excellent source of inspiration. Too cool to ever fail.)

http://howtotalktogirlsatparties.tumblr.com (As a younger guy I enjoy L.A.S.'s musings on all things style related and his biting wit and arrogance are reason to come back. Also check out his blog http://sartoriallyinclined.blogspot.com/)

http://dieworkwear.tumblr.com/ (Derek, who is also a contributor to PTO, knows his shit for sure. Dude is a never-ending fountain of expertise.)

Those 3 should keep you busy for a bit.
post #20 of 35
Thread Starter 
any new good blogs?
post #21 of 35
post #22 of 35
anything less formal and more streetwear?
post #23 of 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy View Post

http://abitofcolor.tumblr.com/

I added 46 new followers yesterday. Thanks guys!
post #24 of 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicalPanda View Post

www.unabashedlyprep.com

+1

Plus several others that have been listed.
post #25 of 35
Maybe you have heard of this guy before? smile.gif

http://www.voxsartoria.com/
post #26 of 35
Check out my blog...in my signature. It's semi-pointed to menswear, amongst a few other things.
post #27 of 35
This has been a great thread. I found some terrific blogs/tumblrs I was unaware of. Thanks. I really found abitofcolor useful and inspirational. Great idea to focus on the use of color. Of course, the downside is that all of this creates even more cravings, and could be financially ruinous. Fortunately, I manage to toe up to the line of my limits without going over; not easy though. These new sources of information do not help. Damn you all. By the way, to make matters worse, Epaulet is going to start carrying Carmina later this fall.
post #28 of 35
The Italian Cut used to be really good, but I haven't seen anything new in there for ages now.
post #29 of 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy View Post

http://abitofcolor.tumblr.com/

I just noticed your blog. Great to have you on tumblr. smile.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy View Post

Maybe you have heard of this guy before? smile.gif

http://www.voxsartoria.com/
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Keaton View Post

The Italian Cut used to be really good, but I haven't seen anything new in there for ages now.

Dean, your remark has been taken into account. I shall do my best to have new stuff on the blog. smile.gif Although I have to remark that my blog isn't really about posting "new" things. Whatever I find inspiring & share-worthy appears on the blog. Besides, blogging is something I do casually as a hobby. biggrin.gif
post #30 of 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantastic Mr Foxx View Post


I just noticed your blog. Great to have you on tumblr. smile.gif

Thanks! It is fun. I have enjoyed your blog for some time.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › blogs / tumblrs that I visit regularly