Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 10:04 am in Classic Menswear
- LAST CHANCE! Tom Ford, Stile Latino, Cesare Attolini, Roda, Dolcepunta, Tie Your Tie, Hanro,... Last post on 12/19/15 at 10:47am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Neckties: A Discussion Thread Last post on Today at 3:28 am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 4:46pm in Classic Menswear
- Massdrop x Styleforum x Panta Madder Tie GMTO (official collaboration) Last post on Today at 5:09 pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
Last edited: Yesterday
- What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?Last edited: 2/4/16
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread - Page 67post #991 of 64414/30/12 at 9:00pm^ Depends on the fabric and lining, I find 6 fold grenadines too thick while a seven fold unlined tie makes a small yet elegant knot, matter of what you prefer. Width at the knotting point also makes a difference, I suggest asking David for his recommendation, he's more experienced and knowledgeable than most if not all of us
Styleforum Top Pickspost #992 of 64415/2/12 at 2:46pmpost #993 of 64415/6/12 at 11:41ampost #994 of 64415/7/12 at 4:09pmpost #995 of 64415/7/12 at 4:11pmpost #996 of 64415/7/12 at 4:26pmpost #997 of 64415/7/12 at 4:41pmpost #998 of 64415/7/12 at 7:39pmpost #999 of 64415/8/12 at 6:24pmpost #1000 of 64415/9/12 at 9:15amQuote:
In about 2 weeks I should be making an order of English silk - perhaps 3 months afterwards we will have the silk.
Meanwhile new grenadines have been woven and we should receive them in a couple of weeks.
Great photos - I like the wood background.post #1001 of 64415/9/12 at 1:02pmpost #1002 of 64415/11/12 at 6:53ampost #1003 of 64415/13/12 at 2:37pmpost #1004 of 64415/13/12 at 2:48pmpost #1005 of 64415/16/12 at 9:41am
- A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread
- What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
Currently, there are 1237 Active Users (229 Members and 1008 Guests)
- › Official Sales Alert thread 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 7 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 7 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 9 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 10 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 12 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 14 minutes ago
- › Help! Tom Ford Tuxedo lapel asymmetrical! Can it be fixed? 14 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 15 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...