Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- PASSAGGIO CRAVATTE - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 1:51 pm in Classic Menswear
- NWOT RLPL and RLBL ties Last post on 8/21/13 at 9:28pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 9:31 am in Classic Menswear
- 2 Ties Left! Drakes, Kiton! Last post on 6/13/13 at 9:31pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- drops 6/26- 31 NWT Ties- Bergdorf Goodman, Breuer, Charvet, Drakes, Gitman Bros, Kiton, PRL, and... Last post on 6/10/13 at 3:09pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Bison Made
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Four Horsemen Shop
- GABE Tailored
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Jeffrey George
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Upstate Stock
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread - Page 48
Styleforum Top Picks
I have that one, wearing it today in fact. I am away and don't have a camera, but it is quite nice. Subtle and elegant, as you'd expect.
I think I need a new tie to wear with suit in formal and "dressy" events. I've been using silver satin tie which is the most appropriate choice for that kind of events but now I want something different. So, do you think Sam Hober silver/gray grenadines are formal enough for my purposes? Which one would you choose if you were me? At the moment I think garza fine would be better, since it's more subtle but still has an interesting texture.
If you consider questions like these, you're probably going to be dressed better than 99.5% of those in attendance. Get the one you like best.
Shockingly the ties arrived today. Even with the holidays, it was two weeks from order to delivery. Impressive.
More importantly, the ties are incredible. Not that anyone here needs affirmation of the quality. But they really live up to their reputation.
email. he responds very quickly (just remember his time zone is different). and he is always helpful and patient. he will gladly answer as many questions as you have.
that was my experience anyway.
Good evening MKtitsworth,
As In Stitches mentioned email is best: [URL=http://email@example.com][/URL]
And I am very relaxed and happy to answer your questions about how to make a tie that works well for you. Mainly I listen and ask questions trying to have your tie end up with your vision but my practical advice.
Our workshop is typically open 6 days a week (Monday through Saturday) from 8 to 430 (Thai time zone) although I will often be in my office working late at night or early in the morning so that I can answer questions for the American time zone.
I look forward to hearing from you - please ask as many questions as you like.
You are 100% correct.
The warp silk is shot across the longer weft silk with typically contrast colors which produces the brilliant effect. Also handwoven silk has a rough texture which also reflects light.
Slubs are often present again a result of the hand weaving and reeling - but not always....
- A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 second ago
- › Terrible movies you hate to admit you enjoy 2 seconds ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 19 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 3 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 3 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 4 minutes ago
- › What to do in Seattle? 4 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › Herschel Ravine Black/Tan FA 12 by pfmicks
- › Vans Footwear The Barbour Classic Slip On Sneaker,10.5,Green by ATLnoob
- › Berg & Berg unlined silk bow tie (SS'13) by MTB-85
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › So you want to design your own clothes? by DaveJames
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw