Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on Today at 4:41 pm in Classic Menswear
- Gallery Contest - Classic menswear scorekeeper thread. Last post on Yesterday at 2:42 pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF MAR 30, 2015 Last post on 4/12/15 at 4:06pm in Classic Menswear
- David Fin - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 4/5/15 at 8:59pm in Classic Menswear
- Ragged (!) Trousered Philanthropists Last post on 4/23/15 at 11:54pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread - Page 240
Styleforum Top Picks
Is actually chocolate grenadine? It does look dark red as you noted. I am thinking of ordering it.
Have you seen it pictured elsewhere where you get a better sense of the color?
I don't have the bitter chocolate and I actually am...bitter about that. I think that may be the best of the chocolates. If you search this thread you will find some pics of it, especially the fina weave.
If you are into chocolate I would suggest either the dark or the bitter. Can't go wrong with either.
Edited by pinkpanther - 11/13/13 at 7:34pm
Just got three basics in: Black Grossa, Midnight Blue Grossa, and Burgundy Piccola. They are all four-fold, lined ties.
Here's me wearing the burgundy today. The color in real life is substantially darker than it appears in this photo; I really need a new camera. This is a four-in-hand knot.
So my latest order from Hober was just delivered to my house which is always an awesome day.
I continue to be amazed with how quick DHL gets the ties from Thailand to my house here in the Atlanta area.
I received a note from David on Tuesday morning at about 8:30 am EST that the ties were on their way. My wife signed for them about 2 hours ago (Thursday at roughly noon EST).
I know there is the benefit of time zone travel but 2 day delivery from Thailand to Atlanta for about $40 is fucking awesome.
Anyway, enough about DHL. I'll be posting pics of the new ties as I wear them.
- A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 5 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 11 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 18 minutes ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 20 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 21 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS15 22 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 22 minutes ago
- › GoLdMaDeLiSt ExPeRt काला जादू ?? +919799138999)) BlaCk MagiC... 25 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 25 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...