Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 10:04 am in Classic Menswear
- LAST CHANCE! Tom Ford, Stile Latino, Cesare Attolini, Roda, Dolcepunta, Tie Your Tie, Hanro,... Last post on 12/19/15 at 10:47am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Neckties: A Discussion Thread Last post on Today at 3:28 am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 4:46pm in Classic Menswear
- Massdrop x Styleforum x Panta Madder Tie GMTO (official collaboration) Last post on 1/31/16 at 4:24am in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
Last edited: Yesterday
- What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?Last edited: 2/4/16
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread - Page 231
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3452 of 644110/20/13 at 12:08pmThread Starterpost #3453 of 644110/21/13 at 6:57ampost #3454 of 644110/21/13 at 7:18ampost #3455 of 644110/21/13 at 9:23ampost #3456 of 644110/21/13 at 9:26ampost #3457 of 644110/21/13 at 10:28ampost #3458 of 644110/21/13 at 11:49pmQuote:Originally Posted by Vodking Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
New Hober Macclesfield #176 and light yellow grenadine fina PS. Love this tie, I haven't done it justice with my mediocre knot but didn't have time to adjust it. First impressions on the grenadine PS are that it's quite rigid and more difficult to hold the desired shape than a standard silk. The bulkiness forces you to cut the size down which limits folding options. However, there is less sheen and more surface interest so it's a nice alternative.
Haha, yes! I ordered that tie a few weeks ago as one of my first Hobers. Glad to see that it looks as good as I thought it would as a tie, rather than just as a jpeg!post #3459 of 644110/22/13 at 6:28ampost #3460 of 644110/22/13 at 7:11ampost #3461 of 644110/22/13 at 7:19amThread Starterpost #3462 of 644110/22/13 at 9:28ampost #3463 of 644110/22/13 at 9:30ampost #3464 of 644110/22/13 at 9:36ampost #3465 of 644110/22/13 at 2:26pm
- A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 4 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › Massdrop x Styleforum x Panta Madder Tie GMTO (official collaboration) 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...