or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread - Page 192

post #2866 of 5707
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdude View Post

Love this tie!

That is awesome and I think the perfect way to wear it.
post #2867 of 5707
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdude View Post

4evy8ahy.jpg

Love this tie!

Awesome news PP! Pics of course.

This is the navy & powder blue? Hard to tell exact shades. Great look though, whatever the colors.
post #2868 of 5707
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish View Post


This is the navy & powder blue? Hard to tell exact shades. Great look though, whatever the colors.

 

Speaking for tdude...yes that is the navy & powder blue houndstooth.  The colors portrayed in the pic are pretty true to life (on my monitor anyway).

post #2869 of 5707
Order placed. Went with the burgundy oxford, formal wedding silk tie #13, forest green wool challis and Macclesfield 102. There's a limited amount of burgundy oxford and that particular wedding tie in stock (at least for now) in case anyone has been sitting on the fence about ordering.
post #2870 of 5707
First double post in almost 1,100...
post #2871 of 5707

Thanks fellas.  You've gotta get this tie while stock lasts.  PP is right about the colorway.  Nice choices arch.  I see that you got the last of 102 and wedding 13!  (frown.gif)

post #2872 of 5707
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdude View Post

Thanks fellas.  You've gotta get this tie while stock lasts.  PP is right about the colorway.  Nice choices arch.  I see that you got the last of 102 and wedding 13!  (frown.gif
)

Someone else got the last of wedding 13 (there was one left after I placed my order). I did get the last of the 102 though. I tend to put anything I want in my wish list and prioritize things that are almost out of stock when I place an order.
post #2873 of 5707

Does anyone by chance have either of these two ties - Bottle Green on Midnight Blue Grenadine Pin Dot or Purple on Midnight Blue Grenadine Pin Dot?

post #2874 of 5707
Quote:
Originally Posted by archibaldleach View Post


Someone else got the last of wedding 13 (there was one left after I placed my order). I did get the last of the 102 though. I tend to put anything I want in my wish list and prioritize things that are almost out of stock when I place an order.

 

The 102 absolutely rocks, excellent selection! icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by mljs54 View Post

Does anyone by chance have either of these two ties - Bottle Green on Midnight Blue Grenadine Pin Dot or Purple on Midnight Blue Grenadine Pin Dot?

 

I have the purple pindot...as you can see the purple is quite subtle...

 

post #2875 of 5707
Quote:
Originally Posted by mljs54 View Post

Does anyone by chance have either of these two ties - Bottle Green on Midnight Blue Grenadine Pin Dot or Purple on Midnight Blue Grenadine Pin Dot?

I have the bottle green, I'll see if I can get a picture when I get home.
post #2876 of 5707
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLJr View Post

This thread is extremely dangerous. Really like that tie tdude.

nod[1].gif x 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by archibaldleach View Post

First double post in almost 1,100...

mazal tov !
post #2877 of 5707
One of my oldest Hobers, a burgundy pin dot ordered sometime in 2007. Don't think I've had this around my neck in nearly 2 years. Figured it was time to take it out for a spin.

post #2878 of 5707

Burgundy pin dot and the SF club tie were my first two Hobers.

post #2879 of 5707
Thread Starter 
great looking tie, and a very nice combo.
post #2880 of 5707
Quote:
Originally Posted by archibaldleach View Post

One of my oldest Hobers, a burgundy pin dot ordered sometime in 2007. Don't think I've had this around my neck in nearly 2 years. Figured it was time to take it out for a spin.

Still looking great 6 years later, nice fit archibaldleach!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread