Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- A bunch of ties-NWOT, NWT from Drake's, Isaia and Panta Last post on 1/24/14 at 7:50pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- PASSAGGIO CRAVATTE - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 7:56 pm in Classic Menswear
- NWOT RLPL and RLBL ties Last post on 8/21/13 at 9:28pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 8:58 pm in Classic Menswear
- 2 Ties Left! Drakes, Kiton! Last post on 6/13/13 at 9:31pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread - Page 175
Styleforum Top Picks
Very nice. I have a couple of the flower pattern ties like that and enjoy them. Close enough to solids for many purposes but have a bit of interest.
Luvwine - that is very nice, thanks for posting the pic!
Luvwine/archibaldleach/Gradschooler - I now have flower pattern tie envy.
I honestly hadn't paid attention to that page on David's website. This is why we need more non-grenadine pics!
Repost of part of my collection that includes the 3 flower ties. The red and light blue flower tie does have a bit of sheen but not as much as in the picture. I still prefer the blue and blues.
After all of yesterday's discussion about pics of non-grenadine ties, today's Hober is...the charcoal grey/silver grenadine grossa (6-fold construction)! I'm not posting this to incite mrjester's wrath...I promise.
The sad truth is that I schedule my attire out and I am too nerdy not to abide by my schedule.
I hope mrjester understands.
Thank you for the re-post. Clearly I need to pay more attention...
I need me some flower prints.
thanks for the high praise!
i have tried many color pants with that SC. a mid gray that is clearly darker than the SC seems to work best. if you like, you can see a similar such example in WAYWRN from yesterday, as i was again wearing that SC.
- A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread
- › Things you just don't get 24 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III 1 minute ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 5 minutes ago
- › Uneven toe wear advice 5 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforummarket MTO Makeup: Brown CXL Derby 8 minutes ago
- › Introducing Sizeadvisor.com: Find shoes that fit 12 minutes ago
- › Saddleback Leather Company - Official Affiliate thread 13 minutes ago
- › Japanese Shoes: Bespoke & RTW Super Thread 15 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style 16 minutes ago
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers) by alyssaw