Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- PASSAGGIO CRAVATTE - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 1:36 pm in Classic Menswear
- NWOT RLPL and RLBL ties Last post on 8/21/13 at 9:28pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 5:41 pm in Classic Menswear
- 2 Ties Left! Drakes, Kiton! Last post on 6/13/13 at 9:31pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- drops 6/26- 31 NWT Ties- Bergdorf Goodman, Breuer, Charvet, Drakes, Gitman Bros, Kiton, PRL, and... Last post on 6/10/13 at 3:09pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Bison Made
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Four Horsemen Shop
- GABE Tailored
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Jeffrey George
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Upstate Stock
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread - Page 175
Styleforum Top Picks
Very nice. I have a couple of the flower pattern ties like that and enjoy them. Close enough to solids for many purposes but have a bit of interest.
Luvwine - that is very nice, thanks for posting the pic!
Luvwine/archibaldleach/Gradschooler - I now have flower pattern tie envy.
I honestly hadn't paid attention to that page on David's website. This is why we need more non-grenadine pics!
Repost of part of my collection that includes the 3 flower ties. The red and light blue flower tie does have a bit of sheen but not as much as in the picture. I still prefer the blue and blues.
After all of yesterday's discussion about pics of non-grenadine ties, today's Hober is...the charcoal grey/silver grenadine grossa (6-fold construction)! I'm not posting this to incite mrjester's wrath...I promise.
The sad truth is that I schedule my attire out and I am too nerdy not to abide by my schedule.
I hope mrjester understands.
Thank you for the re-post. Clearly I need to pay more attention...
I need me some flower prints.
thanks for the high praise!
i have tried many color pants with that SC. a mid gray that is clearly darker than the SC seems to work best. if you like, you can see a similar such example in WAYWRN from yesterday, as i was again wearing that SC.
- A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread
- › No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread 3 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Park Avenue and McAllister quality check 11 seconds ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 36 seconds ago
- › Recent Purchases 52 seconds ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 1 minute ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 2 minutes ago
- › Tres Bien Shop 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › Herschel Ravine Black/Tan FA 12 by pfmicks
- › Vans Footwear The Barbour Classic Slip On Sneaker,10.5,Green by ATLnoob
- › Berg & Berg unlined silk bow tie (SS'13) by MTB-85
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › So you want to design your own clothes? by DaveJames
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw