You haven't lived now if you have not yet purchased one of those lovely madder silks. You will not be truly living in the future if you do not partake in David's future offerings.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Gallery Contest - Classic menswear scorekeeper thread. Last post on 5/12/15 at 6:23am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF MAR 30, 2015 Last post on 4/12/15 at 4:06pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread - Page 138
post #2056 of 6274
6/4/13 at 2:44pm
Styleforum Top Picks
post #2057 of 6274
6/4/13 at 2:51pm
post #2058 of 6274
6/4/13 at 2:53pm
post #2059 of 6274
6/4/13 at 6:49pm
post #2060 of 6274
6/4/13 at 6:51pm
post #2061 of 6274
6/4/13 at 7:00pm
That looks like the dark chocolate fina. I have the same one. Specify no tipping and hand-rolled edges. It's an extra $10 but well worth it. It's how I order all my Hober ties, and it makes me hate my tipped ties without rolled edges.
post #2062 of 6274
6/4/13 at 7:12pm
post #2063 of 6274
6/4/13 at 7:21pm
post #2064 of 6274
6/4/13 at 7:28pm
post #2065 of 6274
6/4/13 at 7:32pm
post #2066 of 6274
6/4/13 at 8:38pm
is that the bitter chocolate?
post #2067 of 6274
6/4/13 at 9:27pm
post #2068 of 6274
6/4/13 at 9:33pm
thanks! i actually asked david, and he recommended 6 fold on these. almost all my hobers are 6 fold, they do a supreme job with it.
thanks, the green is amazing.
Originally Posted by mrjester
My bet is this.
My bet is this.
yes sirs. bitter chocolate grenadine fina #5.
post #2069 of 6274
6/4/13 at 10:30pm
- A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread
Currently, there are 939 Active Users (124 Members and 815 Guests)
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 1 minute ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE (JULY 31): FINE ART FRIDAY 5 minutes ago
- › GMTO: Carmina Chocolate Brown Suede Oxford or My Next OneShoe 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 13 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 15 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 17 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 19 minutes ago
- › All Things Hippity and Hoppity 24 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 32 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 36 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...