or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread - Page 137

post #2041 of 5707
Flyswatter, Kueller posted a midnight blue fina in post #1222. Very nice color. Not sure if it is exactly the same color you are looking for, though.
post #2042 of 5707
David,

Two questions. First, I'm looking for a small houndstooth in black and silver. I could also be sold on a dark navy and silver. Do you have any such thing? I know you have a black and silver square but that's not quite what I'm looking for.

Second, why do you only have oxbridge college ties for Oxford colleges? plain.gif
post #2043 of 5707

Today's Hober is the english pattern #13 (3-fold construction).  Colors are a bit washed out.

 

post #2044 of 5707
Thread Starter 
box arrived today!!!
post #2045 of 5707
Pics or ban.
post #2046 of 5707
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjester View Post

Pics or ban.

 

Ban Stitchy???  That would be like asking a heroin addict to go cold turkey.

post #2047 of 5707
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by New Shoes1 View Post

Ban Stitchy???  That would be like asking a heroin addict to go cold turkey.

laugh.gif

grenadine and wool challis. boss hates when i open packages at the office. pics tonite!
post #2048 of 5707

Looking forward to seeing them stitchy!

Just placed my order. Will arrive shortly after I get back from my trip which cuts the worst part of the wait out! bounce2.gif

post #2049 of 5707
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

box arrived today!!!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syeknom View Post

Looking forward to seeing them stitchy!

Just placed my order. Will arrive shortly after I get back from my trip which cuts the worst part of the wait out! bounce2.gif

 

I...just...couldn't..take it anymore...

 

With all these ties being delivered, ordered and what not, I had to place my next order so I don't feel left out. laugh.gif

post #2050 of 5707

Haha, yes I wouldn't want anybody to accidentally end up with more than you - disaster!

post #2051 of 5707
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syeknom View Post

Haha, yes I wouldn't want anybody to accidentally end up with more than you - disaster!

 

It appears you know me pretty well. devil.gif

post #2052 of 5707

Ties are the windows to the soul

post #2053 of 5707
Only on SF can one own 30 or so of these ties and still feel like one needs more. My wishlist is kept at a reasonable 10-15 only by much self-discipline and convincing myself that one type of grenadine (grossa) is sufficient.
post #2054 of 5707
Quote:
Originally Posted by archibaldleach View Post

Only on SF can one own 30 or so of these ties and still feel like one needs more. My wishlist is kept at a reasonable 10-15 only by much self-discipline and convincing myself that one type of grenadine (grossa) is sufficient.

 

Very true.  This will be my last order. Probably. I think.  We'll have to see.

post #2055 of 5707
Quote:
Originally Posted by archibaldleach View Post

convincing myself that one type of grenadine (grossa) is sufficient.

 

I caved for a grey piccola :(

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread