Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- 12.20 Price Drop! Tom Ford Ties - Silk, Knit, Woolens Last post on 12/20/14 at 6:26am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- RLPL - Purple Label Tie Clearout Last post on 12/4/14 at 6:16am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Drops & Adds! TIES - Drake's, Tom Ford, Isaia, Zegna, Cappelli, Cucinelli... Last post on 7/20/14 at 7:10pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Ties for sale, all are either BNWT or BNWOT-Many maker Last post on 6/28/14 at 9:19am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- A bunch of ties-NWOT, NWT from Drake's, Isaia and Panta Last post on 1/24/14 at 7:50pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread - Page 135
Styleforum Top Picks
Thought I would share by fantastic Sam Hober ties!
Left to right.
Dark Navy Blue Satin Silk Tie #7
Reddish Brown Linen Tie #8
Atkinsons Printed Irish Poplin #6
Dark Chocolate Diamond Weave Silk Tie #21
Powder Blue Stripe On Midnight Blue Grenadine Tie #4(Dirty?! Was cleaned after the picture was taken)
White Dots on Dark Navy Pin-Dot Silk Tie #1
Gray Cashmere Tie
Sky Blue Cashmere Tie
Those are absolutely gorgeous. The olive grossa is especially interesting. I believe this is the first picture I've seen of one.
I do not own the burgundy prometeo, but judging by that picture, it does seem significantly lighter than the burgundy fina. The website pictures indicate this as well. Still, a nice looking color.
I am anxiously awaiting the new striped grenadines as well as the restocks that David said are due at the end of June. I will promptly be placing my next order then, which will include my first 7-fold: unlined/untipped navy fina.
I think these are all Plaid #8 from earlier in the thread.
Thank you very much! They look a tad too shiny for my taste to be honest, would love for them to be mixed with some wool, or maybe hopsack quality. I'll consider it though, the tie itself looks to be great quality!
This aspect alone has spoiled me. In fact, the tie I am wearing today is not a Hober and when I tied it up this morning I found myself thinking that the knot was ok...but it ain't a Hober knot.
- A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › NEW A. Testoni Slippers size EU 45 HUGE PRICE DROP!! 3 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 4 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Diemme Footwear 5 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 7 minutes ago
- › A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 9 minutes ago
- › Jack Spade Wool Gloves Very Lightly Used 10 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 11 minutes ago
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...