Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- Tie Thread - T&A, H&K, Rubinacci, Zegna, Cappelli, PZ Sartoriale, etc. Last post on 7/20/14 at 7:10pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Ties for sale, all are either BNWT or BNWOT-Many maker Last post on 6/28/14 at 9:19am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- A bunch of ties-NWOT, NWT from Drake's, Isaia and Panta Last post on 1/24/14 at 7:50pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NWOT RLPL and RLBL ties Last post on 8/21/13 at 9:28pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread - Page 135
Styleforum Top Picks
Thought I would share by fantastic Sam Hober ties!
Left to right.
Dark Navy Blue Satin Silk Tie #7
Reddish Brown Linen Tie #8
Atkinsons Printed Irish Poplin #6
Dark Chocolate Diamond Weave Silk Tie #21
Powder Blue Stripe On Midnight Blue Grenadine Tie #4(Dirty?! Was cleaned after the picture was taken)
White Dots on Dark Navy Pin-Dot Silk Tie #1
Gray Cashmere Tie
Sky Blue Cashmere Tie
Those are absolutely gorgeous. The olive grossa is especially interesting. I believe this is the first picture I've seen of one.
I do not own the burgundy prometeo, but judging by that picture, it does seem significantly lighter than the burgundy fina. The website pictures indicate this as well. Still, a nice looking color.
I am anxiously awaiting the new striped grenadines as well as the restocks that David said are due at the end of June. I will promptly be placing my next order then, which will include my first 7-fold: unlined/untipped navy fina.
I think these are all Plaid #8 from earlier in the thread.
Thank you very much! They look a tad too shiny for my taste to be honest, would love for them to be mixed with some wool, or maybe hopsack quality. I'll consider it though, the tie itself looks to be great quality!
This aspect alone has spoiled me. In fact, the tie I am wearing today is not a Hober and when I tied it up this morning I found myself thinking that the knot was ok...but it ain't a Hober knot.
- A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Looking for a proxy in the Netherlands. 3 minutes ago
- › Best dry cleaners in NYC? 7 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 8 minutes ago
- › What shoes for walking around town? 13 minutes ago
- › Sunday lunch: thoughts on outfit 20 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 25 minutes ago
- › The Architecture Thread 27 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Iron Ranger Boots - what's the dilly yo? 36 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 42 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)