Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Gallery Contest - Classic menswear scorekeeper thread. Last post on 5/12/15 at 6:23am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF MAR 30, 2015 Last post on 4/12/15 at 4:06pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread - Page 135
Styleforum Top Picks
Thought I would share by fantastic Sam Hober ties!
Left to right.
Dark Navy Blue Satin Silk Tie #7
Reddish Brown Linen Tie #8
Atkinsons Printed Irish Poplin #6
Dark Chocolate Diamond Weave Silk Tie #21
Powder Blue Stripe On Midnight Blue Grenadine Tie #4(Dirty?! Was cleaned after the picture was taken)
White Dots on Dark Navy Pin-Dot Silk Tie #1
Gray Cashmere Tie
Sky Blue Cashmere Tie
Those are absolutely gorgeous. The olive grossa is especially interesting. I believe this is the first picture I've seen of one.
I do not own the burgundy prometeo, but judging by that picture, it does seem significantly lighter than the burgundy fina. The website pictures indicate this as well. Still, a nice looking color.
I am anxiously awaiting the new striped grenadines as well as the restocks that David said are due at the end of June. I will promptly be placing my next order then, which will include my first 7-fold: unlined/untipped navy fina.
I think these are all Plaid #8 from earlier in the thread.
Thank you very much! They look a tad too shiny for my taste to be honest, would love for them to be mixed with some wool, or maybe hopsack quality. I'll consider it though, the tie itself looks to be great quality!
This aspect alone has spoiled me. In fact, the tie I am wearing today is not a Hober and when I tied it up this morning I found myself thinking that the knot was ok...but it ain't a Hober knot.
- A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread
- › Dress in Academia 15 seconds ago
- › Should I buy a full canvassed suit for the sole reason that I don't... 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 minute ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 2 minutes ago
- › WTB: The Armoury Ascot Chang Long sleeved Polo Sz Small 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 6 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 6 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 9 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...