Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- David Fin - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 3/21/15 at 10:27pm in Classic Menswear
- Ragged (!) Trousered Philanthropists Last post on 3/25/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Frui Tie SF Group Buy (interest check) Last post on Yesterday at 9:20 pm in Classic Menswear
- NWT Drake's London Ties - Shantung, Grenadine, and a Cashmere Last post on 1/8/15 at 8:26pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- TOM FORD Ties - Silk, Knit, Woolens Last post on 1/13/15 at 7:05am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread - Page 128
Styleforum Top Picks
I don't have that one but now that you have turned my attention to it and David has restocked his diamond weaves and has some new oxford weaves I may have to include it in a new order...
Edited by pinkpanther - 5/13/13 at 11:26am
I ended up ordering swatches today. 116 and 117 looked too different between my phone, home computer and work computer to pull the trigger.
Looks great! I have the same tie in brown with sky blue dots. Really like it.
Recently placed my next order with David. Forest Green rough thai silk and a burgundy madder twill.
New Shoes1 and scurvy - great ties! I don't have either one...I am getting closer and closer to another order...
- A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 1 minute ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 2 minutes ago
- › NWT RLBL Drop 7 "Anthony" Single Breasted Suits Megathread,... 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 5 minutes ago
- › Silvano Lattanzi 3 Pairs For Sale. Black Calf and Whiskey Shell !! 7 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 10 minutes ago
- › looking for MTM suit in Washington DC Area 10 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 12 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...