^ Purple-tone ties are the best. Along with green-tone ties, they're the most versatile after navy.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- Drops & Adds! Tie Thread - T&A, H&K, Rubinacci, Zegna, Cappelli, PZ Sartoriale, etc. Last post on 7/20/14 at 7:10pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Ties for sale, all are either BNWT or BNWOT-Many maker Last post on 6/28/14 at 9:19am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- A bunch of ties-NWOT, NWT from Drake's, Isaia and Panta Last post on 1/24/14 at 7:50pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NWOT RLPL and RLBL ties Last post on 8/21/13 at 9:28pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread - Page 127
Styleforum Top Picks
Keep on snapping the photos, it is all the pics in this thread that feed my addiction! I have Macclesfield print that is similar. Love it!
You need some purple in your life.
Midnight blue linen (3-fold construction) in action today. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Carbon black piccola w/ Rubinacci Sirenuse square from ASW Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
superb ties, and jackets, guys.
i think its time for me to place another hober order.
That is absolutely gorgeous... Would that be the 3/4 folded unlined one? I don't quite understand how the Hober ordering system is set up, but I'm looking to try out something just like what you're wearing there!
Scurvy - very nice. Suprisingly I do not have a black grenadine in my collection...I'll have to change that.
in stitches - thank you! It is always time to place an order with David...
tdude - thank you! The #87 is awesome
Enthusiasm - thank you! My dark purple diamond weave is the standard 3-fold construction and is lined. The diamond weaves are pretty substantial so I don't feel the need to go to 6-fold construction.
You and I must have the same taste. I also have both the dark (forest) green and the dark purple diamond weave ties (albeit in 6-fold configuration). They only one you are missing is navy
...and I do have the navy, just haven't worn it since I started posting pics.
- A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread
- › things that are making you happy 1 second ago
- › The Look goes on... 10 minutes ago
- › Experiencing technical difficulties or have questions about... 10 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 12 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 13 minutes ago
- › Alden X Unionmade 'Muir' Indy Boots - size 9D - Trubalance Last 21 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 23 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 25 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 26 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)