^ Purple-tone ties are the best. Along with green-tone ties, they're the most versatile after navy.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- David Fin - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 3/21/15 at 10:27pm in Classic Menswear
- Ragged (!) Trousered Philanthropists Last post on 3/25/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Frui Tie SF Group Buy (interest check) Last post on Yesterday at 9:20 pm in Classic Menswear
- NWT Drake's London Ties - Shantung, Grenadine, and a Cashmere Last post on 1/8/15 at 8:26pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- TOM FORD Ties - Silk, Knit, Woolens Last post on 1/13/15 at 7:05am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread - Page 127
Styleforum Top Picks
Keep on snapping the photos, it is all the pics in this thread that feed my addiction! I have Macclesfield print that is similar. Love it!
You need some purple in your life.
Midnight blue linen (3-fold construction) in action today. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Carbon black piccola w/ Rubinacci Sirenuse square from ASW Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
superb ties, and jackets, guys.
i think its time for me to place another hober order.
That is absolutely gorgeous... Would that be the 3/4 folded unlined one? I don't quite understand how the Hober ordering system is set up, but I'm looking to try out something just like what you're wearing there!
Scurvy - very nice. Suprisingly I do not have a black grenadine in my collection...I'll have to change that.
in stitches - thank you! It is always time to place an order with David...
tdude - thank you! The #87 is awesome
Enthusiasm - thank you! My dark purple diamond weave is the standard 3-fold construction and is lined. The diamond weaves are pretty substantial so I don't feel the need to go to 6-fold construction.
You and I must have the same taste. I also have both the dark (forest) green and the dark purple diamond weave ties (albeit in 6-fold configuration). They only one you are missing is navy
...and I do have the navy, just haven't worn it since I started posting pics.
- A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread
- › Engineered Garments Railroader Jacket SMALL 9 seconds ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 4 minutes ago
- › Where can I buy these black boots? 5 minutes ago
- › Whey protein 2014 6 minutes ago
- › BRITISH INVASION: SHOES FROM CROCKETT & JONES, PAUL SMITH, GRENSON... 6 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...