The last thing I need is another Alden-esque thread with abundant pictures which causes me to make compulsively purchases...
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- Drops & Adds! TIES - Drake's, Tom Ford, Isaia, Zegna, Cappelli, Cucinelli... Last post on 7/20/14 at 7:10pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Ties for sale, all are either BNWT or BNWOT-Many maker Last post on 6/28/14 at 9:19am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- A bunch of ties-NWOT, NWT from Drake's, Isaia and Panta Last post on 1/24/14 at 7:50pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NWOT RLPL and RLBL ties Last post on 8/21/13 at 9:28pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread - Page 124
Styleforum Top Picks
I certainly don't want to cause any problems.
The solution is to buy both grenadines and non-grenadines.
I have both navy and slate blue in the grossa. The navy is awesome and the slate blue is equally so but different enough to be distinctive.
No, no, keep the pics coming! I love the pictures. I have a Navy grossa as well. I snag ever grossa I buy though within the first wear or two. I think I'm going to stick to finas for a bit.
I will keep posting...at least until I run out of Hober's...which may take a while. Today's is the rose pink diamond weave (3-fold construction). Happy Friday to all!
I will keep posting...at least until I run out of Hober's...which may take a while. Today's is the rose pink diamond weave (3-fold construction). Happy Friday to all! Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Many thanks Syeknom and Sonny58!! I have become a pretty big fan of the diamond weaves.
- A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 4 minutes ago
- › Introduce yourself. 5 minutes ago
- › Jack Georges Briefcase, Authentic? 8 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 9 minutes ago
- › What would you wear today? 12 minutes ago
- › Robert Geller Tencel Bomber Khaki/Gray/Green 48 SS14 Excellent... 19 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 21 minutes ago
- › New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups 23 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Boots - Your Opinion 25 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Men’s Jewellery Trends 2014/15
- › Watch and Jewellery Trends: Black on Black...
- › Trend Forecasting 2015: Men’s Accessories
- › Patek Philippe 175th Anniversary
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...