appreciate all the recent photos of Hobers in action, thanks pinkpanther!
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 4:27 pm in Classic Menswear
- LAST CHANCE! Tom Ford, Stile Latino, Cesare Attolini, Roda, Dolcepunta, Tie Your Tie, Hanro,... Last post on 12/19/15 at 10:47am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Neckties: A Discussion Thread Last post on Today at 10:00 am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 4:46pm in Classic Menswear
- Massdrop x Styleforum x Panta Madder Tie GMTO (official collaboration) Last post on 1/31/16 at 4:24am in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
Last edited: Yesterday
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread - Page 122
Styleforum Top Picks
Awesome post. And I wholeheartedly agree with all the positive comments about David and his ties. He has been extremely helpful, patient, and gracious in my dealings with him and always quick to reply in our email correspondence. And of course his ties are incredible and a great value. I'm looking forward to my current order.
Indeed. It is one of the most beautiful ties I own and probably my favorite (though not the most frequently worn)
The following members have posted that tie here:
Jan 24, 2012 Skanstull
Jan 14, 2013 - Claghorn
March 13, 2013 - New Shoes
April 8, 2013 Atoms
April 10, Skynom
April 23, ArchibaldLeach
I really, really hope that the new striped grenadine is going to be burgundy.
- A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 21 seconds ago
- › Finding affordable menswear? (chicago) 3 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 5 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 20 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 28 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 28 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 31 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 32 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 35 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...