The diamond weaves are seriously the most under-appreciated on the website. I have 3 of them now and they are just awesome.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- David Fin - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 3/21/15 at 10:27pm in Classic Menswear
- Ragged (!) Trousered Philanthropists Last post on Yesterday at 11:58 am in Classic Menswear
- Frui Tie SF Group Buy (interest check) Last post on 3/26/15 at 9:20pm in Classic Menswear
- NWT Drake's London Ties - Shantung, Grenadine, and a Cashmere Last post on 1/8/15 at 8:26pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- TOM FORD Ties - Silk, Knit, Woolens Last post on 1/13/15 at 7:05am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread - Page 121
Styleforum Top Picks
If you take a shot, use the post office shipping, not DHL. The courier firms make a special effort to charge you tax and duty even when it's not required, because then they can charge you a $10 'brokerage fee' (I'm still mad at DHL for charging me $30 tax, duty and fees on a gift below the duty-required value some years back). With the post office, experiences vary and of course it'll depend on your country's postal carrier, but for me, I find they frequently don't charge tax/duty.
Thanks for the advice Adam. Sorely tempted
+1. I still love the grenadines but the diamond weaves are a close second (though the new twill madders may give them a run for their money).
I noticed that Hober offers 2 different white linen pocket squares, a Belgian, and a Carlo Riva model, the latter is a little bit more expensive than the other. Is there a noticeable difference between the two? And would someone recommend one over the other? Thanks in advance!
Edited by mavrick465 - 4/19/13 at 11:52am
- A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 20 thumb minimum 23 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 3 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 6 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 8 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › LOVe proBLEm +919799138999 )) GEt yoUR lovE BaCK BY vashikaran... 10 minutes ago
- › LOVe proBLEm +919799138999 )) GEt yoUR lovE BaCK BY vashikaran... 11 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 12 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...