The diamond weaves are seriously the most under-appreciated on the website. I have 3 of them now and they are just awesome.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- Drops & Adds! TIES - Tom Ford, Isaia, Zegna, Cappelli, Cucinelli... Last post on 7/20/14 at 7:10pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Ties for sale, all are either BNWT or BNWOT-Many maker Last post on 6/28/14 at 9:19am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- A bunch of ties-NWOT, NWT from Drake's, Isaia and Panta Last post on 1/24/14 at 7:50pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NWOT RLPL and RLBL ties Last post on 8/21/13 at 9:28pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread - Page 121
Styleforum Top Picks
If you take a shot, use the post office shipping, not DHL. The courier firms make a special effort to charge you tax and duty even when it's not required, because then they can charge you a $10 'brokerage fee' (I'm still mad at DHL for charging me $30 tax, duty and fees on a gift below the duty-required value some years back). With the post office, experiences vary and of course it'll depend on your country's postal carrier, but for me, I find they frequently don't charge tax/duty.
Thanks for the advice Adam. Sorely tempted
+1. I still love the grenadines but the diamond weaves are a close second (though the new twill madders may give them a run for their money).
I noticed that Hober offers 2 different white linen pocket squares, a Belgian, and a Carlo Riva model, the latter is a little bit more expensive than the other. Is there a noticeable difference between the two? And would someone recommend one over the other? Thanks in advance!
Edited by mavrick465 - 4/19/13 at 11:52am
- A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread
- › Laszlo Vass - Scotchgrain (!) Goyser (!!) - Unbelievable smooth... 36 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 37 seconds ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 1 minute ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 3 minutes ago
- › Borgioli, Fatte a Mano Chukkas, UK7. Brand New. 5 minutes ago
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 6 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 8 minutes ago
- › The Official Tweed Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 8 minutes ago
- › You Won't Believe The One Trick This Man Used to Get a ToJ 8 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...