Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- Gallery Contest - Classic menswear scorekeeper thread. Last post on 4/16/15 at 9:19am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF MAR 30, 2015 Last post on 4/12/15 at 4:06pm in Classic Menswear
- David Fin - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 4/5/15 at 8:59pm in Classic Menswear
- Ragged (!) Trousered Philanthropists Last post on 4/16/15 at 9:30pm in Classic Menswear
- Frui Tie SF Group Buy (interest check) Last post on Today at 4:01 am in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread - Page 87
Styleforum Top Picks
Argh. I was waiting for my new credit card to arrive (in 2-3 days) to order a tie made from this cloth, and now it's out of stock (yesterday there was enough for "2 item(s)")
I hope it's available again soon....
Love that fabric, also have my eye on a tie made from it...
I can't speak to the quality until I receive the goods, but I can chime in and agree with the numerous praises of David's patience and excellent customer service.
Eagerly awaiting the ties, and will add pictures and comments when they arrive.
How heavy is the silk used in your silk scarves, and what construction do you use, tubular? Are the ends fringed? How cold was it in Denver when you tried yours out. Think it's about -15c (+5f) here now.
Just placed the order for my wedding tie gentlemen. I went with the wedding/formal silk #1. I also got myself a Carlo Riva white line/cotton square for the wedding. it took me a while to order the tie as I got swatches and made the decision with my fiance.
To celebrate the occasion, I ordered a bitter chocolate piccola for myself. Both ties I ordered as 7-fold, untipped, hand rolled edges.
Needless to say I'm excited.
Thanks to everyone for all the help. I will post photos when they arrive!
- A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Random fashion thoughts 23 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 48 seconds ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 1 minute ago
- › NFL 2014-15 Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 4 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 6 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 6 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 7 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Caliber India Varsity Letterman Jackets and...
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan