Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- FRIDAY CHALLENGE 26TH FEBRUARY 2016 BROWN TIE CHALLENGE (BTC) Last post on 3/2/16 at 4:36am in Classic Menswear
- FRIDAY CHALLENGE 19th February 2016 The Green Tie Challenge! Last post on 2/23/16 at 10:32pm in Classic Menswear
- TEN TIES, FIVE JACKETS (10/5 THREAD): Fall-Winter Edition Last post on 9/29/16 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
- H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 1:18 am in Classic Menswear
- Consolidated Sales: Tom Ford, Stile Latino, Cesare Attolini, Roda, Dolcepunta, Tie Your Tie,... Last post on 12/19/15 at 10:47am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Why the Four-in-hand is always better than the windsor knot
Last edited: 3/24/16
- What tie would work best with a medium-blue suit for a wedding?Last edited: 2/23/16
- What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?Last edited: 2/9/16
- What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?Last edited: 2/4/16
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread - Page 70post #1036 of 65955/31/12 at 3:43ampost #1037 of 65956/1/12 at 10:56ampost #1038 of 65956/3/12 at 5:13ampost #1039 of 65956/3/12 at 9:01ampost #1040 of 65956/3/12 at 12:36pmpost #1041 of 65956/4/12 at 3:19ampost #1042 of 65956/4/12 at 4:46ampost #1043 of 65956/10/12 at 11:04pmpost #1044 of 65956/11/12 at 1:33pmJust received my two ties from SH -- very pleased with the results. Both are 55" long, 3 1/4" wide, and constructed for 4IH knots. The grenadine (Slate Blue) is a 4-fold construction and the linen (Powder Blue) is 3-fold.
Photos were taken outside, in the shade, and appear to be true to color (on my monitor at least).post #1045 of 65956/11/12 at 5:44pm
Great ties! I just ordered the Slate Blue grossa myself. Seeing yours makes me even more confident in that decision. The linen looks stunning as well.Quote:Originally Posted by Keough1206
Just received my two ties from SH -- very pleased with the results. Both are 55" long, 3 1/4" wide, and constructed for 4IH knots. The grenadine (Slate Blue) is a 4-fold construction and the linen (Powder Blue) is 3-fold.
Photos were taken outside, in the shade, and appear to be true to color (on my monitor at least).
Edited by mattcritchlow - 6/12/12 at 1:02pmpost #1046 of 65956/12/12 at 11:04ampost #1047 of 65956/12/12 at 6:21pmpost #1048 of 65956/13/12 at 7:52ampost #1049 of 65956/13/12 at 7:58ampost #1050 of 65956/13/12 at 9:01am
@Liquidus - Exactly!! ;-)
Any Italians out there want to weigh in on this??
But this thread is about David, certainly not about me nor my quirks and fancies . . .
#2 - Sammuele Hoberi Garza Grossa Charcoal Silver #21 - I think the Finas should probably be six-fold, the Grossa is fine at 4 fold.
- What tie would work best with a medium-blue suit for a wedding?
- › How to buy a properly fitting shirt..... / how to do the military tuck 5 seconds ago
- › Daily CE Musings of Piob 35 seconds ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 37 seconds ago
- › Personalized Leather Briefcase by RockDove - Official Affiliate Thread 39 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Any One for a Scotch? 1 minute ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 5 minutes ago
- › FS: Carlos Santos Tassel Loafers Size UK7/US8 9 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 9 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...