^ Weird. In the second pic I see so much dark blue -- almost purple. Must be the lighting. Regardless, gorgeous tie!
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Gallery Contest - Classic menswear scorekeeper thread. Last post on 5/12/15 at 6:23am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF MAR 30, 2015 Last post on 4/12/15 at 4:06pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread - Page 69
Styleforum Top Picks
I think we all recieved our ties this week. I have the same tie and love it. I also purchased. Silk Tie #20
Navy Blue & Powder Blue Hounds Tooth. Quite powerful.
PS. Linen swatch set available should anyone want it.
I have three sets of swatches I'm offering up for free. One per person. US only. And please promise to forward on to another good home once you're done with them.
1) "New - Macclesfield Silk Print" -- I think there are 20 in the set; pics are not yet up on samhober.com.
2) Diamond Weave silk
3) Random grab bag -- I have about 20 assorted swatches, between 2 and 4 in the following categories: pin dot grenadine, cotton, linen, wool challis, cashmere, grenadine grossa.
PM if you're interested. I'll drop them in the mail tomorrow.
got my first SH order in earlier this week. starting with a Pin Dot (EPDT-10) and an English Plaid (#4). Going to hold off on a grenadine order until I see what new ones David is bringing in. i'll have some swatch sets up for grabs soon. thanks to everyone who's contributed to this thread!
Garza grossa, midnight blue with white stripe.
Self-tipped, no label, 4-fold construction, lined.
Not as SF-approved as NOBD's untipped garza fina (man that's an awesome tie) but gorgeous. Drape and knot are superb.
This is absolutely gorgeous. Definitely my next Hober. Thanks for the inspiration!
Been wanting this tie every since I saw this post last year. Finally got it last week, after a long delay due to out-of-stock fabric. Well worth the wait!
- A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread
- › Where to buy: Mother of Pearl Studs 2 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 3 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 3 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 4 minutes ago
- › TyCooN's Official Boxing Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 7 minutes ago
- › Introduce yourself. 11 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 12 minutes ago
- › MTO/ Bespoke shoe plans for 2015? 16 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 20 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...