^ Weird. In the second pic I see so much dark blue -- almost purple. Must be the lighting. Regardless, gorgeous tie!
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Gallery Contest - Classic menswear scorekeeper thread. Last post on Yesterday at 9:45 am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF MAR 30, 2015 Last post on 4/12/15 at 4:06pm in Classic Menswear
- David Fin - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 4/26/15 at 1:17pm in Classic Menswear
- Ragged (!) Trousered Philanthropists Last post on 4/23/15 at 11:54pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread - Page 69
Styleforum Top Picks
I think we all recieved our ties this week. I have the same tie and love it. I also purchased. Silk Tie #20
Navy Blue & Powder Blue Hounds Tooth. Quite powerful.
PS. Linen swatch set available should anyone want it.
I have three sets of swatches I'm offering up for free. One per person. US only. And please promise to forward on to another good home once you're done with them.
1) "New - Macclesfield Silk Print" -- I think there are 20 in the set; pics are not yet up on samhober.com.
2) Diamond Weave silk
3) Random grab bag -- I have about 20 assorted swatches, between 2 and 4 in the following categories: pin dot grenadine, cotton, linen, wool challis, cashmere, grenadine grossa.
PM if you're interested. I'll drop them in the mail tomorrow.
got my first SH order in earlier this week. starting with a Pin Dot (EPDT-10) and an English Plaid (#4). Going to hold off on a grenadine order until I see what new ones David is bringing in. i'll have some swatch sets up for grabs soon. thanks to everyone who's contributed to this thread!
Garza grossa, midnight blue with white stripe.
Self-tipped, no label, 4-fold construction, lined.
Not as SF-approved as NOBD's untipped garza fina (man that's an awesome tie) but gorgeous. Drape and knot are superb.
This is absolutely gorgeous. Definitely my next Hober. Thanks for the inspiration!
Been wanting this tie every since I saw this post last year. Finally got it last week, after a long delay due to out-of-stock fabric. Well worth the wait!
- A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR... 7 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 56 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 minute ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 4 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 6 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 8 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 10 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...