or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Paleo diet
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Paleo diet - Page 6

post #76 of 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMRouse View Post
I think he was being sarcastic.

There are emoticons for that.
post #77 of 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by imageWIS View Post
There are emoticons for that.

If you actually needed an emoticon to recognize he was kidding then it might be best if you start wearing a helmet and move to a group home where your activities can be supervised.
post #78 of 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by redcaimen View Post
If you actually needed an emoticon to recognize he was kidding then it might be best if you start wearing a helmet and move to a group home where your activities can be supervised.
Tittyloaf, I'm just saying in passing.
post #79 of 454
Wrong person. Jesus, you are really on a roll today.
post #80 of 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by holymadness View Post
Wrong person. Jesus, you are really on a roll today.

Also spelled incorrectly.
post #81 of 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manton View Post
Also spelled incorrectly.

Fixed. Happy?
post #82 of 454
Thread brings the lolz
post #83 of 454
I tried the Whole 30 (a very strict form of Paleo) last year managed to finish with any cheats. It’s probably a good thing that it was only 30 days, because I think I was starting to get a little too crazy about the food I eating. There were multiple occasions where I woke up from a “nightmare” in which I’d unwittingly eaten something non-Paleo, or even had a beer without thinking about it. Seriously it happened at least 3 times.
post #84 of 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMRouse View Post
I mentioned it earlier in this thread, but there is plenty of evidence that they did eat grains.

sorry to be specific, but can you site sources for this? my wife is an archeologist, and I've had this conversation quite a few times, I am not aware of sources that list that people ate (much) grains before agriculture.
post #85 of 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by imageWIS View Post
Fuck it, I like pasta and lots of it. However, I balance that by hitting the gym hard, getting lots of raw fruits and vegetables and over 1 g of protein per lb of body weight a day.

fine, good for you. I love pasta and bread, too. I find that I feel better when I eat very little of either. to each their own.
post #86 of 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by globetrotter View Post
sorry to be specific, but can you site sources for this? my wife is an archeologist, and I've had this conversation quite a few times, I am not aware of sources that list that people ate (much) grains before agriculture.

http://smithsonianscience.org/2011/0...-deficiencies/
post #87 of 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by indesertum View Post

But they did not find bits of chocolate in the fossil dental tartar.
post #88 of 454


prolly means their sex life and heart health sucked compared to the typical american who chows down on teh refined cocoa beans, cream, and sugar
post #89 of 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post
But they did not find bits of chocolate in the fossil dental tartar.

post #90 of 454
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Health & Body
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Paleo diet