or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Moving to SF, can you recommend a neighborhood
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Moving to SF, can you recommend a neighborhood - Page 2

post #16 of 24
Thread Starter 
thanks everyone,
It sounds like finding a roommate on Craigslist is the way to go... damn Midwest getting me used to luxury living for $650/month
post #17 of 24
Bring appropriate clothing. SF tends to be windy and cool, even in the summer. http://www.vimeo.com/21905144
post #18 of 24
+1 for living along the M line. It takes about 30 minutes from downtown to the SFSU stop from what I remember.
post #19 of 24
If you can live a little past SF in the Westlake, Daly city area I think you can make it for that $800 range.
post #20 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by volatility smile View Post
Whatever you do, just don't move to CE. It truly is a cesspool.

post #21 of 24
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by volatility smile View Post
Whatever you do, just don't move to CE. It truly is a cesspool.

CE?
post #22 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon8 View Post
If you can live a little past SF in the Westlake, Daly city area I think you can make it for that $800 range.

home of the mexi-asians!
post #23 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidboy View Post
home of the mexi-asians!

i could go for some 88 rice bowl right now.
post #24 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by willpower View Post
Bring appropriate clothing. SF tends to be windy and cool, even in the summer. http://www.vimeo.com/21905144
"1 city, 18 different forecasts" so true
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Moving to SF, can you recommend a neighborhood