or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Chuck Bass Fashion
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Chuck Bass Fashion

post #1 of 16
Thread Starter 
I've noticed we haven't had one of these for a while, What do you all think of the fashion sense of his character, if any has watched the show, maybe they will agree with me that throughout season 3 and 4 his looks have improved considerably since season 1 and two.

A few of his recent looks







Cheers Nick
post #2 of 16
These aren't exactly the best that Chuck Bass has to offer in the show. I've seen him in more dapper suits.

Another actor that has really caught my eye is Neal Caffrey A.K.A Matt Bomer. One of the reasons I started watching White Collar was because of his fashion sense. But above all else it's one heck of a show.
post #3 of 16
He looks good most of the time. Some of those Black Fleece suits he wears are awful, narrow lapels, ridiculously high buttoning points and short jackets.

His shirts and bow ties are nice though. He gave Turnbull & Asser a namecheck recently, maybe they supply some of the clothing.
post #4 of 16
Nice shirt cuffs in the first pic..

post #5 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamergod View Post
These aren't exactly the best that Chuck Bass has to offer in the show. I've seen him in more dapper suits.

Appoligies, I did a quick scan of google and the pictures were rather terrible, maybe you can find some better ones?
post #6 of 16
Admittedly, he is really well-dressed in the show. Somehow, he reminds me of that guy who is also dress alike and also date one of the Kardasians.
post #7 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamergod View Post
Another actor that has really caught my eye is Neal Caffrey A.K.A Matt Bomer. One of the reasons I started watching White Collar was because of his fashion sense. But above all else it's one heck of a show.

+1
post #8 of 16
Scott Disick from the Kardashians dresses impecably well—apart from the windsor knots. I love Chuck Bass though—the character and the clothes: Also check this out (hilarious if you watch the show): http://whatchuckwore.tumblr.com/
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
post #9 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac View Post
Also check this out (hilarious if you watch the show): http://whatchuckwore.tumblr.com/

Nice!

I quite like the way they have Chuck dressed lately. His style generally shows nice pattern matching and things seem to fit in well together; it all might just be the cameras and lighting.
post #10 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac View Post
Also check this out (hilarious if you watch the show): http://whatchuckwore.tumblr.com/

Brilliant, shame no one updates it anymore
post #11 of 16
So this is Chuck Bass? Girls in college used to compare me to him, though they said I was a much nicer person. I didn't realize he dressed in suits, because I very rarely wore suits to class.
post #12 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt S View Post
So this is Chuck Bass? Girls in college used to compare me to him, though they said I was a much nicer person. I didn't realize he dressed in suits, because I very rarely wore suits to class.

Said the exact same thing about me in college - including the part about being nicer. hahah
post #13 of 16
They put the man in clip on braces far too often!
post #14 of 16
i liked what he wore in the earlier seasons. maybe only the first. youthful stuff. like an evil prepster. maybe that's what people were comparing you guys to. the geo f. trumper jr. style not so much.
post #15 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwolf View Post
i liked what he wore in the earlier seasons. maybe only the first. youthful stuff. like an evil prepster. maybe that's what people were comparing you guys to. the geo f. trumper jr. style not so much.


Then you might like this: http://chuck-bass-wardrobe.blogspot.com/
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Chuck Bass Fashion