or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › FS: Other (Archive) › FS: Fully Restored 1989 Jeep Grand Wagoneer
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

FS: Fully Restored 1989 Jeep Grand Wagoneer - Page 2

post #16 of 31
TS'n aside. Brudders got at least invested 90K in photos alone.

Bump for a nice ride. HAHAAHAAAHHAHAHHHHHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Ah that was fun
post #17 of 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneeightyseven View Post
where the hell are you buying your cars? I'll have a bit to toss on a car soon and I was only looking at the A/S 5.

All used of course but look at Ebay completed auctions, everything I mentioned is possible. 04-06 Range Rovers, 99+ 360's, etc.
post #18 of 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zackb911 View Post
All used of course but look at Ebay completed auctions, everything I mentioned is possible. 04-06 Range Rovers, 99+ 360's, etc.
but dog, who the hell would want that when you can have a ballin Wagoneer>!?!
post #19 of 31
That is one cool looking wagoneer, very retro and restored amazingly - good luck with the sale.
post #20 of 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagemusha View Post
but dog, who the hell would want that when you can have a ballin Wagoneer>!?!

I'm sure you were being sarcastic but I'd absolutely rather have a Wagoneer over newer Range Rovers, just not at 100k
post #21 of 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosenberg View Post
I'm sure you were being sarcastic but I'd absolutely rather have a Wagoneer over newer Range Rovers, just not at 100k

I'd rather have a brand new M3 + pocket change than have a $90K Wagoneer.
post #22 of 31
I'd be curious to see what something like this would go for at an auction like Barrett Jackson. I'm a big fan of these vehicles and you don't see many around...and the ones you do see are beat to $hit and/or rusted out.
post #23 of 31
Could you post some more pics?
post #24 of 31
Is that a real price?? The GW was never rare at least not in New England. That's '70s muscle car pricing.

We had this exact one btw, same color inside & out, when I was younger.
post #25 of 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosenberg View Post
I'm sure you were being sarcastic but I'd absolutely rather have a Wagoneer over newer Range Rovers, just not at 100k

I should make this my signature...because of the sheer idiocy of this statement
post #26 of 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by uhurit View Post
I should make this my signature...because of the sheer idiocy of this statement
I'd take an old LR Defender over a new RR any day.
post #27 of 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
I'd take an old LR Defender over a new RR any day.

Absolutely. It's unfortunate the direction they've taken the company. Not much demand for 14" of suspension travel, I guess
post #28 of 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
I'd take an old LR Defender over a new RR any day.
Even a Disco, except LR3 or newer.
post #29 of 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by xudisco07 View Post
Even a Disco, except LR3 or newer.

Death before Disco.
post #30 of 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
I'd take an old LR Defender over a new RR any day.

Another vehicle I love. They bring stupid money used...if you can find one.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: FS: Other (Archive)
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › FS: Other (Archive) › FS: Fully Restored 1989 Jeep Grand Wagoneer