or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Please Guys Keep On Doing........
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Please Guys Keep On Doing........ - Page 2

post #16 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantucket Red
Did you confuse me with Odoreater? He recently passed the bar.

Yeah, I dit, I dit. Bar night at a law school can be destructive.
post #17 of 28
Thread Starter 
You guys totally got off subject here.

Anyway, my new thing now is, and it probably sounds so 80's but here goes... I like unbuttoned long-sleeve collar shirts, khaki down-to-your-knees shorts, and dark sunglasses. The length of the hair must be shoulder length at least. Anyone here with long hair, tattoos, and piercings please stand up.

Claire
post #18 of 28
Yikes
post #19 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wings_2006 View Post
You guys totally got off subject here.

Anyway, my new thing now is, and it probably sounds so 80's but here goes... I like unbuttoned long-sleeve collar shirts, khaki down-to-your-knees shorts, and dark sunglasses. The length of the hair must be shoulder length at least. Anyone here with long hair, tattoos, and piercings please stand up.

Claire

Are you already looking to trade-in your husband for someone new? :P
post #20 of 28
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GQgeek View Post
Are you already looking to trade-in your husband for someone new? :P

Hahaha.. No, but my husband does have pictures of himself in his teenage years with the long hair, the tattooed female on his shoulder, and the diamond stud piercing in his ear.. How I wish I had known him then.

Claire
post #21 of 28
I have long hair and "a" tattoo. No piercings.
post #22 of 28
Thread Starter 
Tattoo of and where?
post #23 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wings_2006 View Post
Tattoo of and where?

I have a terribly creative tattoo of a dragon on my back.

post #24 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wings_2006 View Post
Hahaha.. No, but my husband does have pictures of himself in his teenage years with the long hair, the tattooed female on his shoulder, and the diamond stud piercing in his ear.. How I wish I had known him then.

Claire


Do you want to buy some?
post #25 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wings_2006 View Post
You guys totally got off subject here.

Anyone here with long hair, tattoos, and piercings please stand up.

Claire

you forgot to add 'against the wall'
post #26 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonk View Post
you forgot to add 'against the wall'

To get shot?
post #27 of 28
That is what I was implying, yes.

I mean tatoos, long hair, all a bit trailer park isn't it?
post #28 of 28
Thread Starter 
Yes I think that's what I like about the whole style, that it's bad boy-ish. I don't know about trailer park-ish, I've not really hung out in any trailer parks, but if it is, then they're onto something.

Slim, very nice. Some day you'll need to post a picture of that.

Claire.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Please Guys Keep On Doing........