or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › DSK's (Domenique Strauss Kahn's) suits
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

DSK's (Domenique Strauss Kahn's) suits - Page 2

post #16 of 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by mktitsworth View Post

That suit is for small timers...

http://www.sojones.com/news/1000-get...uits-for-100k/
post #17 of 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrenetique View Post
but obviously not a rapist. .

Like you have any idea.
post #18 of 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by OttoSkadelig View Post
i just love this... the ultimate FU suit.

the only thing even better would be a windowpane in the same pattern.

i have a ysl rive gauche blazer with the same style just instead reads yves saint laurent
post #19 of 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrenetique View Post
but obviously not a rapist. Sad story.

Who the fuck are you? How on earth do you know if he did what he's accused of in the hotel room? Are you some clairvoyant or just an asshole who pretends to be a lot smarter than he is?
post #20 of 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrenetique View Post
but obviously not a rapist.
Quote:
Originally Posted by texas_jack View Post
Like you have any idea.
Indeed. Chrenetique might want to explain that to the maid he sexually assaulted.
post #21 of 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by texas_jack View Post
Like you have any idea.

Listen, I know people who know Strauss-Kahn personally, who even had sex with him, so I can tell (like many other Frenchmen, and many politicians who have no interest in defending him, btw) it is impossible to believe he's a rapist. The guy loves sex, but is very cold-headed too. It looks like an ugly plot against him (for various plausible reasons - his European policy, his embarrassing rivalry with Sarkozy...).

Quote:
Originally Posted by idfnl View Post
Who the fuck are you? How on earth do you know if he did what he's accused of in the hotel room? Are you some clairvoyant or just an asshole who pretends to be a lot smarter than he is?

So, if I can't prove he's innocent, he's guilty, that's it? Ever heard of presumption of innocence? My dear friend, if you can't prove he did it, then he's innocent. Period. And the facts are nearly impossible to prove - you just have to believe an incredible story.
On the other hand, I know the guy from personal sources (unlike you, okay?), and we have good reasons to think it's only a plot against Strauss-Kahn.

Oh - and you're just impolite ("asshole"? is this tolerated here? please ban) and brainwashed by the vilest U.S. media.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GradSchooler View Post
Indeed. Chrenetique might want to explain that to the maid he sexually assaulted.

Do you like presumption of innocence? The man assaulted nobody, until the contrary is judicially established. Media gossips are not proofs, even if written in huge letters.

Anyway, two weeks ago, Strauss-Kahn told the press he asked Sarkozy to stop dirtying him about his privacy, and feared a plot about "a woman he would rape in a parking lot, and who would be promised 500 000 or 1 000 000 euros to make up such a story..." And now he would rape a woman, precisely when he feared to be wrongly accused of it? Isn't it interesting?

Article in French revealing this: http://www.liberation.fr/politiques/...emmes-et-alors

Plus, his suits were nice indeed - which at least proves his sartorial innocence.
post #22 of 67
The sickness of those who try to defend the indefensible is just shocking. i cannot fathom the level of self delusion is must take to believe DSK was set-up. believe me, the US police would not be acting in the way they are now if they didn't have extremely solid evidence. Not to mention DSK history of sexual harassment and alleged rape attempt (s)
post #23 of 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by kasper007 View Post
The sickness of those who try to defend the indefensible is just shocking. i cannot fathom the level of self delusion is must take to believe DSK was set-up. believe me, the US police would not be acting in the way they are now if they didn't have extremely solid evidence. Not to mention DSK history of sexual harassment and alleged rape attempt (s)

I wonder if people would say this same shit if their wife was the one who got dragged around and had a dick forced in her mouth.
post #24 of 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrenetique View Post
According to the media, his tailor would be "Georges de Paris", the famous Washington-based tailor (Strauss-Kahn denied). ..

post #25 of 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrenetique View Post
So, if I can't prove he's innocent, he's guilty, that's it? Ever heard of presumption of innocence? My dear friend, if you can't prove he did it, then he's innocent. Period. And the facts are nearly impossible to prove - you just have to believe an incredible story.
On the other hand, I know the guy from personal sources (unlike you, okay?), and we have good reasons to think it's only a plot against Strauss-Kahn.

Oh - and you're just impolite ("asshole"? is this tolerated here? please ban) and brainwashed by the vilest U.S. media.

You're beyond belief!

I said ACCUSED OF -> YOU said he's innocent.

I dont know what he did, but you're the one who said its impossible that its true.

And yes, asshole is tolerated here, especially for assholes like you.

Go slog your political bullshit somewhere else, leave us to speculate over what he pays for his suits.
post #26 of 67
A friend of mine's best friends' neighbor's uncle passed Sarkozy on the street the other day. He said he didnt set DSK up. I believe him, after all, he's innocent until proven guilty.
post #27 of 67
Yes, it seems unlikely that a French politico on the cusp of the presidency would rape someone.

Also unlikely: that a 32 year old African immigrant with a teenage son with nothing to gain and everything to lose would level these charges against one of the most powerful men in the world.

We'll see how this plays out, but the most common refrain you hear from the friends of people convicted of a violent crime is how it must have been a frame-up.
post #28 of 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuro View Post

credit souliers

Nice guy... has a "liquid lunch" almost every day at the Old Ebbitt Grill, just a few steps down from his shop.
post #29 of 67
Quote:
wealth and money are somewhat taboo in France.

So we finally know what made the UK lasbar's home
post #30 of 67
Not that it merits further debate here... http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/m...#ixzz1MbLBuWbv Summary - he says she consented to the encounter, meaning he definitely tapped that. Beyond that, who can say, but on the question of penetration, there is no longer any doubt. Like it matters.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › DSK's (Domenique Strauss Kahn's) suits