Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto › SF Cribs: The places behind the clothes
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

SF Cribs: The places behind the clothes - Page 32

post #466 of 1906
Bump. I want to see more.
post #467 of 1906
More:

















Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai View Post
A couple of pics from my favorite "room" in the house, (my back deck.)

One taken this past Saturday morning at sunrise, the other from a few weeks ago.




post #468 of 1906
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai View Post
More:

^^^Nice.
post #469 of 1906
Every time I come to this thread I hate living in Manhattan even more.
post #470 of 1906
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuro View Post
Every time I come to this thread I hate living in Manhattan even more.

I have the exact opposite reaction
post #471 of 1906
Kai, Beautiful home. Glad to see a fellow climber on the board. Big boulderer, myself.
post #472 of 1906
Very nice Kai.

Greg, you'd just hate where I live!
post #473 of 1906
Kai,

Gorgeous home!
post #474 of 1906
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post
Greg, you'd just hate where I live!
Pio - I think it is mostly a matter of habit, I'm a product of urban life. I was born right smack in the middle of a big city (Paris) and only left Paris to live in London, then NYC. I'm a city rat, born and bred. I like the country side or the beach, but only for a few days. Maybe that will change with time...?
post #475 of 1906
Here are some pics of my custom Etro sofas. Good thing they're comfortable, because the rest of my furniture is not:





post #476 of 1906
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy View Post
This room has very gay glow to it... Your house is very impressive.
post #477 of 1906
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post
Pio - I think it is mostly a matter of habit, I'm a product of urban life. I was born right smack in the middle of a big city (Paris) and only left Paris to live in London, then NYC. I'm a city rat, born and bred. I like the country side or the beach, but only for a few days. Maybe that will change with time...?

Nice life! If my life had been spent in three of the planet's greatest cities, I'd probably feel the same way as you.
post #478 of 1906
i don;t get where people get their money from. christ. i guess 250k a uyear is fail. only my living room is worth posting.
post #479 of 1906
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekunk07 View Post
i don;t get where people get their money from. christ. i guess 250k a uyear is fail. only my living room is worth posting.

I'm still waiting for that CAD of your new house and some eff'ing Odyssey pics!
post #480 of 1906
^CAD of it and a lego model will be all i have of it for the forseeable future. honda pics will come. wife is nuts so she's photoshopping out the license plate.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto › SF Cribs: The places behind the clothes